Chapter 102: Wife and Children

The rain outside turned into a small drizzle, so it didn't matter if you held an umbrella. Tang Shishi signaled Du Juan to retreat, she lifted her cloak and ran to Zhao Chengjun quickly: "Wangye."

Zhao Chengjun looked at her when he saw her not holding an umbrella. He was sullen and scolded softly, "Naughty, why didn't you carry an umbrella?"

"The umbrella is too cumbersome. The rain has stopped. It doesn't matter if you don't hold an umbrella." Tang Shishi ran to Zhao Chengjun's side and leaned against Zhao Chengjun. Reluctantly, Zhao Chengjun stretched out his hand to block the rain from the sky.

He was physically strong. It doesn't matter if he gets caught in the rain, but how about Tang Shishi? Tang Shishi leaned against Zhao Chengjun and asked, "Wangye is not happy?"

"How can I be happy?" Zhao Chengjun said in a bad tone, "I originally thought that although he was addicted to women, he still knew how to handle matters. Now it seems that I have overestimated him."

Tang Shishi rolled her eyes, and said softly: "Zhou Shunhua has been with the Shizi for three years, earlier than the Shizi Consort. If it weren't for you, the person the Shizi wanted to marry has always been her."

Zhao Chengjun snorted coldly and glanced down at Tang Shishi: "Who are you talking to?"

"Of course the prince." Tang Shishi provoked calmly, "The Shizi is good at everything, but he is confused about women. But the Shizi will inherit the mansion in the future, and will be the most powerful person in the northwest, so what else can you worry about? It's fine if he is confused by women, as long as he isn't confused by other matters. He is not the emperor, and therefore he doesn't need to worry about women stealing his title."

Zhao Chengjun became more silent. If he was just an ordinary prince, the title and career have already come to an end, there is really nothing to pay attention to. But Zhao Zixun is not.

If Zhao Chengjun intends to be the Emperor, then Zhao Zixun must be trained as a prince. Ordinary people dote on their concubines and are cold to their wives, but if an emperor or a prince is confused on a woman, it will be big trouble.

Zhao Chengjun didn't speak any more on the way, and Tang Shishi knew her point has been made and then she obediently accompanied Zhao Chengjun, without mentioning the Shizi. After returning to Yan'an Courtyard, Tang Shishi went to see Zhao Zigao as soon as she entered the door, and Zhao Chengjun asked for a dry cloth and some water as soon as he entered.

She was caught in rain all the way, although the rain was not heavy, but her hair was still wet. Zhao Chengjun entered the inner room and saw Tang Shishi holding Zhao Zigao, while saying something: "You are heartless, I was not here for a long time, and yet you don't play with me? You had such a good time with the nanny that you forget your mother."

Zhao Chengjun helplessly signaled the maids to go out. He made Tang Shishi sit down, pressed her hair with cloth, and slowly wiped: "If he cries, you are distressed and when he doesn't you are jealous. What is up with you?"

Tang Shishi was angry and glanced at Zhao Chengjun angrily, and said: "I am so narrow-minded and short-minded. If the prince dislikes it, I will find a generous and virtuous woman to care for him!"

"Look, you are saying it again." Zhao Chengjun pulled Tang Shishi back and said solemnly, "Don't move, your hair is still wet."

Tang Shishi's hair was only drenched in water vapor, and it dries out quickly. On the contrary, it was Zhao Chengjun, who rarely got angry was the one angry. Seeing him frowning and not speaking, Tang Shishi asked softly, "Wangye, do you have a headache again?"