Chapter 60: Flaw

By the lake, a small building made of bamboo stands quietly by the water. On both sides of the flowers and trees, fine forsythia flowers adorned the vines, hanging down to the surface of the water.

In the small building, Zhao Zixun stood up somewhat restrained and asked: "Father, why are you here?"

"Don't be restrained, sit down." Zhao Chengjun looked very easy-going. He sat at the table and motioned for Zhao Zixun to sit down.

Zhao Zixun sat down slowly. Zhao Chengjun asked: "I heard someone say that you are in a bad mood today. You scattered your attendants and ran to the lake alone. Why?"

Zhao Zixun was silent, he just wanted to be alone, and it was passed to Zhao Chengjun's ears in a blink of an eye. Zhao Chengjun asked him why? Why can it be?

However, Zhao Chengjun is respectable, he is humble, and he can never say these words confidently. Zhao Zixun looked down and constricted his expression, and said, "It's nothing, it's just right for the son to see the spring scene, and just want to enjoy the spring peacefully."

After all, Zhao Zixun is young, even if he deliberately concealed it, his voice still contained resentment. Zhao Chengjun didn't say believe it or not. After a while, he suddenly asked, "Are you complaining about me?"

Zhao Zixun was shocked and blurted out: "What does father mean? How would i dare?"

"There is no third person here, and you don't have to be so vigilant. If you are dissatisfied with some things, you can speak up."

Zhao Zixun lowered his head, mocking in his eyes. Straightforward? How dare he.

Zhao Chengjun also knew that freezing three feet was not a day's cold, and the estrangement between him and Zhao Zixun could not be resolved overnight. Zhao Chengjun sighed slightly and said, "I know that I have been too harsh on you over the years and forced you very tightly. However, these are all for your own good. I can wait for you to grow up slowly, but outside People may not be willing to wait. You know the relationship between me and Master Wang. Now it seems that we are separated from each other and we are in peace, but this is not a long-term solution."

Zhao Zixun was silent. Zhao Chengjun stopped talking and didn't say much. He changed to another topic: "You're not a kid anymore. You can understand what you need to understand, and it's useless to say what you don't. You're not unwise, but you're not wise. Be willing to settle down and work hard. Your master told me, these days, you frequently wander in class."

Zhao Zixun was suddenly nervous. He was about to say something, but Zhao Chengjun raised his hand to stop: "Don't argue, listen to me first. I understand why you are distracted, and I probably know why you are hiding here alone today. I am close to a weak crown and have already married. Some things are not convenient for me. If you are young, you will admire your parents, and if you know lust, you will adore concubines. This is human nature. I shouldn't have trouble with your personal affairs, but you have to distinguish the priority. Know what to do when."

Zhao Zixun lowered his head and said in a low voice: "Thanks to my father for teaching, son understands."

Zhao Chengjun looked at the young man in front of him. When the child was first brought over, he was thin, shriveled and dirty, with only a pair of eyes with aura. Later, he got rid of Zhao Zixun's biting fingers and vulgar words one by one, and made Zhao Zixun his ideal heir. Now, Zhao Zixun has a degree of advancement and retreat, broad and unrestrained, and will not easily reveal his true feelings in front of others. However, he stopped telling the truth in front of Zhao Chengjun.

Zhao Chengjun seemed to be a little emotional. He found that some things would never be the same. Zhao Zixun would not understand why Zhao Chengjun eagerly expanded his power and forced Zhao Zixun to grow up; Zhao Chengjun would not understand the pressure and pain of Zhao Zixun over the years. They all understand that each other is forgivable, but they can never really forgive.