Chapter 81: Please

When Zhao Chengjun woke up the next day, the sky was pale, the sound of birds was crisp, and the light shined through the bed net.

Zhao Chengjun was also very surprised. He fell asleep and didn't wake up.

Zhao Chengjun moved slightly, and the head of the person next to him fell empty, muttering dissatisfiedly, and slowly approached him again. Zhao Chengjun held her head, half-sided, staring at Tang Shishi's side face for a long time.

She seemed to be asleep, her eyelashes like crow feathers, her face like hibiscus, her hair messy, and she fell asleep deeply. There was a strand of black hair attached to her cheek, less than an inch away from the corner of her mouth. Zhao Chengjun looked at it for a long time, and slowly stretched out his hand to poke the strand of hair away.

After fixing her hair Zhao Chengjun's fingers should have been withdrawn immediately, but when he touched Tang Shishi's cheek, he lingered slightly and was unwilling to leave his finger. Tang Shishi's body and snowy skin is really a godsend, Zhao Chengjun can still recall that taste, her waist is like nephrite, soft as boneless, he almost suspects that it will break if he holds it in his hands.

Zhao Chengjun hurriedly stopped, letting go, and got out of bed. Zhao Chengjun has been in the army for many years. He has long ceased to be the spoiled prince of Jinling.  He did not ask anyone to come in, but dressed himself up and put on his coat neatly.

When Zhao Chengjun put on his clothes, the curtain opened, and the wind came in slightly. Tang Shishi was awakened by the cool breeze, she instinctively shrank into the blanket, and asked vaguely: "Du Juan, what time is it?"

There was no sound that she was familiar with. After a while, the bed net was opened. Zhao Chengjun stood by the bed, pulled the bed net away with a jade hook, and said, "It's time to get up."

Tang Shishi was startled when she heard the man's voice, and then she remembered that she was now a married woman in terms of identity. Tang Shishi blinked and stared at the top of the bed net blankly. Zhao Chengjun waited for a while and saw her staring without moving, and squeezed her face amusedly: "Don't be in a daze. I'm going to the martial arts field, behave yourself."

After Zhao Chengjun walked out, he took two steps, but he was still not at ease, and he turned around and asked: "You should walk slowly, and let the maid pick up things for you."

Tang Shishi sank into the bed, and let out a weak "um". When Zhao Chengjun saw her expression, he knew it was useless. He gave up talking to Tang Shishi, and went outside.

After Zhao Chengjun left Yan'an Courtyard, Tang Shishi stretched out and nestled in the quilt more confidently. She doesn't need to get up to do anything.

A maid's greeting came from outside: "Wangfei, are you going to get up?"

Tang Shishi lazily said, "Where is the prince?"

"The prince has gone to the martial arts field. Before leaving, he told the servants and maidservants to wait for the princess to get up."

Tang Shishi gave a cry and said, "You don't need to wait, I have to sleep for a while. I will naturally call you when I wake up."

The maids outside the door was dumbfounded, obviously not expecting this development. They looked at each other, and finally lowered their heads and said softly: "Yes."

Tang Shishi was lying on the bed in a daze. She lay there for a while, and heard the footsteps outside the door gradually disappear, as if the maids were walking away. Tang Shishi was relieved, and climbed up lightly, without even wearing shoes, and quickly ran to her box of belongings.