Ch - 2. What did I do!

"P-please leave me..." I begged to him.

"Why should I? What if you tell someone or the police about us after seeing our faces?" He titled his head.

"I-I won't" I said with pleading eyes.

"Oh why would you won't? After you've entered Snitch's base, would I leave you like this?" he said as my eyes widen.

Snitch Killers?! The most fear mafia gang?! And boss means, he's the leader of this gang? Right now, fear was the only emotion I felt. I couldn't understand what to do or how to escape. I can't just run away easily. These people must've damn good security knowing they have best fighters and hackers. Gosh where am I stuck?

"Answer me!" he yelled at me. "B-Because I'll be your... member" I was also left shocked by what I said.

Be a member of the most dangerous mafia group? I don't even know how to fight for god's sake! The leader of the Snitch started laughing at my voice as other 3 chuckled.

"Did I made a joke here!?" I asked irritated. "Oh wasn't you thinking of being our member was one?" he smirked at me.

How much I wanted to wipe this smirk off. "I am serious about this though. If I become a member of your gang, mean you'll have each and every detail of mine and I can be killed anytime?" I raised my eyes brow as he had amusement in his eyes.

"You are a kind of girl huh... after being beaten so badly by your boyfriend, you still have some guts to speak to the most feared person like that" he said while getting up from the chair.

"Out everyone" he said in a serious tone as I gulped.

Is he going to kill me secretly? No one would even know about him... The men walked out, closing the door leaving us two alone. Okay, I shouldn't have said that. Fuck my damn mouth. I looked at the leader in eyes. After getting myself into so much trouble, I still have the guts to look eye to eye at the mafia leader?

"So what makes you think I'll accept you as my member?" he asked as the look in his eyes made me shake.

"B-Because I have been abused." I answered. His face showed confusion.

"What does that have to do with this?" he questioned again.

"I want to be stronger, so much stronger that I can beat the shit out of that same boyfriend who made me get stuck in this mess" I answered with honesty.

It was true though. I want to learn how to fight because I want to go in front of Felix and throw sarcasm at his ugly face.

"You have a quite strong motive babygirl" he smirked at me.

"I'll think about it. If I should make invite into my gang or... kill you" he said with evilness in his voice.

He turned around and started walking to the door. I wanted to say something. Something that would get me out of here but my mouth couldn't just spilt out any words. He slammed the door shut, flinching me. That's when my walls fell and tears started falling down my eyes.

God! Where am I stuck? Please, just please, get me out of here! I still have to find my sister. There are so many places I haven't searched, I have to search all those places for her. Just her. I can do anything to find her at any condition. Even if it means that I have to sacrifice myself to these people. How much I missed her.

How much I wanted to be in her arms, the arms which were the only place where I used to find my comfort. The only family and person who was by me till the end of all hardships but now? She just disappeared after a night. She stomped out of the house after fighting with me and is missing since then.

There was no clue of her no matter what the police do. So I gave up on them and started searching for her myself. If she is dead, at least someone should find her body right? My all friends used to think that I am crazy and should all my hope because it's been 3 years already.

They don't what it is for your sister, your best friend to go missing for years. I was sobbing and screaming yet there was nothing anyone did to get me out of this hell. I just want to get out of this room and see the blue sky filled with clothes. Birds chirping around and green trees. Is it just too much to ask?

Why am I the only one who saw the scene there? Why not the woman I asked time for? It has been hours since the leader didn't came. I was now scared that these people might really kill me. I couldn't even get up from this stupid because of the ropes. I saw a window at the right of me but can't go there.

I was tired to be honest. The amount tears I cried, the abuse and sleepless weren't worth this situation. I also want to be happy for god's sake and for that, I have get out of here. I tried to free myself but only to hurt myself more. The bruises around my wrist were getting worse than before. I sighed in defeat.

I suddenly remembered my sister's words. She used to say this every time I cried. 'Never lose your hope. These are all the dots of your life. All the struggles will lead you to the best.' I don't know why but, I just need a person, let it be anyone, but just one person to hug me and let me cry my heart out. It feels so suffocating in here.

The door slammed open as I shot my head up, knowing this is my end. I saw a girl entering with something in her. As she got close, I saw it was a plate filled with food and in her other hand, there were some clothes. I frowned at it a bit, still confusing not knowing what is happening.

"Here, eat" she told me. "Umm I can't" I spoke. "And why i- oh yeah... you're tied" she smiled at me sheepishly.

Her smile is so beautiful. She got on her kneels and started removing the ropes. I was still a bit scared because I was having a feel like they are treating me like a goat before killing it. Feeding it, bathing it and then kill it. Gosh this isn't fair.

"Here you go." She said and got up.

She placed the plate on my lap as I moved my hands. They hurt so much right now.

"T-Thank you" I gave her a weak smile.

I picked the chopsticks and started eating. This is what the feeling of eating after days is. I moaned in pleasure. I heard a giggle causing me open my eyes. I looked at the girl to see her looking at me.

"Did I do something?" I asked her. "You look relieved right now." She said as she sat down on the ground.

"Oh" I nodded, silently eating. "What is your name?" she asked me.

"It's Kim Y/n, and you?" I replied.

"My name is Moon Byul Yi" she smiled at me.

"You're smile is beautiful" I complimented her.

She blushed a bit and rested her head on my knees as I stiffed on the chair. "Don't be scared. I'm not gonna kill you" She said as I gulped. "Y-You're not?" I asked back.

"Yes. I'm just here to give you food, clothes and tell you that you're selected." I heard her say causing me to frown.

"Selected? For what?" I questioned her. "As our member" She answered as my eyes widen.

"WHAT?" I yelled in shock. 

__________

Did she just said that Y/n is selected?! For being their member?! As in mafia member?! Wahhhh😳😳