Ch - 30. My first Date

Next day

I woke to find myself in my bed. I sat up while frowning. When did I came here? As far as I remember, didn't I fell asleep on the couch? I shook the questions aside and got up. Today was a very important day for me. I was going on a date with Jimin. My first ever date. I've never been on a date officially.

Felix proposed me in the campus and also never really took me out. We would stay home most of the time. I never had a guy ask me out on a date except Jimin. I know I shouldn't be so bubbly for going on a date with my enemy but I can't help it. He just... His touch send this electric energy into me. I feel like, I'm alive.

If you know what I'm talking about. I took a bath and started searching an outfit for today's date. We also had our meeting today so I should probably text him that I'm free in the evening. There was literally nothing to wear for this date. I can't understand why I never have proper clothes for any day.

Oh wait, I never had proper clothes. I sighed before taking out a grey sweat pant and white body fit crop top with buttons. It looked okay for today I guess. I can go shopping in the noon can't I? 

I took my phone and my card which is between my phone cover and phone before exiting my house

I took my phone and my card which is between my phone cover and phone before exiting my house. I straight away went to the base because the meeting starts any minute now. I pushed the glass door before entering the building. I head to the meeting room and saw everyone was there.

I have to do training today. I have to go for a quick shopping too. There are so many work for me today. I saw down beside Suho who looked half asleep. Poor him. He had to go home late at night.

"Morning sleepy heads" I said while smacking Suho's head.

"Yah can't you see I'm still sleepy? How can you hit me like that?" He whined as I looked at him amused.

Someone's on their period today. I just looked around when Key entered. He sat on his chair and turned to us.

"So, what's the news for today?" He asked.

"I'm going on a date" I spoke as everyone looked at me shocked.

"What are you talking about Kim Y/n? Don't you know it's not allowed to d-"

"With Jimin" I cut him. He looked beyond shock.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Haechan say.

I sighed before standing up, facing Key.

"Yesterday, Jimin and I went to his friend's birthday party. I thought I could meet other members and get to know something but instead, I met my sister." I told as his eyes widen. He knew about my so called long lost sister.

"When we were about to leave, Jimin just pulled me in a corner and told that we are going on a date." I finished and sat down.

"T-That is... wow" Key was speechless.

"Well y-you can leave in the afternoon then. Try to find as much information as you can." Key told as I nodded.

I was happy from inside, like a father gave his daughter permission to go on a date with someone her father doesn't like. Well it's somewhat like that. I was now thinking of what I should I buy. The meeting was soon over with some task given to members and others were free to practice.

I wanted to talk to Key about this mission I was given. At first, I didn't wanted to do this mission for some reason but now, I can't do it. Not when I have to betray my sister. I soon ran out of the conference room with Suho calling me from behind. I reached Key's office.

I slammed the door open causing Key to gasp.

"I can't do this" I spoke. He creased his eyebrows in confusion.

"I can't do the mission, not when my sister is the member of the group." I told more clearly.

He sighed after hearing me complain about this mission again. It's been more than 10 times I said this but this time, I won't be forced.

"You know the conditions. It up to you who to choose Y/n" He said and focused back on his phone.

"Key please try to understand. You lost your sister yet you are forcing me to betray mine?!" I raised my voice at him. He snapped his head at me. He threw his phone on the table and got up.

"Don't bring her in between. These are two different cases" He gritted through his teeth.

"I don't see the difference. You lost your sister, I will too. She will just never see my face and you aren't able to see your sisters" I said while taking steps towards him.

"Then leave us for good. If you want your sister so much, leave this gang and go live with her. She isn't someone who fed you, made you stronger and was there for you all these years like us. Remember it" He gave me a pointed look.

I sighed as I was now in front of him. We were at one hand distance from each other.

"Why do you want your other sister dead too like you first?!!" I yelled at him.

Out of nowhere, I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. I held my cheek and looked at him shocked. He looked fucking furious.

"Never compare yourself with my sister" he said while pointing his finger at me.

I heard the door open as I snapped. I took a few steps back as Key seem to realize what happened.

"Y-Y/n" he called me out.

My tears must have made it cleared how much hurt I was. I turned around, running to the door.

__________

Okay that's... that kinda hurt. I'm all emotional and teary right now... Poor Y/n