Ch - 10. Base Visit

I walked to the desk of his while he was dailing some number from his phone.

"Come to my office" he said and removed the phone from his ears.

"That was rude" I told him while sitting down on the chair.

"And who asked you to sit lady?" he questioned. "Why do anyone have to tell me? Aren't this chairs for someone to sit Mr. Kibum shi?" I raised my eyebrows as he scoffed in disbelief.

"You are just like my si-" he was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in" he yelled as I narrowed my eyes. I didn't turned around but I heard the door open and closer again. The footsteps were coming closer to us and then the person stood right beside me. I looked up and saw Suho.

"You called me boss." he said without any emotion which is not the Suho I know. He looked a stranger. He looked at me and smiled.

"Take your girl from here and explain things to her. That's your task for today" Key ordered him.

"Yes boss" Suho bowed to Key as I frowned. Why bow to him? I got up and faced Key.

"See you around Bum" I winked at him as he was shocked. In disbelief that anyone would behave this way to him except his-

"I'm sorry about her behavior boss" Suho bowed and held my hand before dragging me out.

Author's POV

Suho dragged Y/n out of Key's office after apologizing and Key was in his place, at froze. This is his first time hearing the nickname 'Bum'. His noona used to call him that and this girl have the audacity to call him but that nickname.

"She is same like noona. Feisty, confident, strong and kind hearted. Noona, do you think I made a mistake by letting her in the gang?" he talked to himself.

Meanwhile out of the office. Y/n freed herself from Suho's grip and glared at him.

"What was all that about Oppa!?" she asked him confused.

"You won't call boss Bum after this, understand?" Suho hissed at her making me more confuse.

"But why? I like Bum more than boss or Key" She told him.

"God just listen to people once Y/n. I can't tell you why but just don't!" Suho groaned in frustration.

"Fine take it easy old man" She joked before crossing her hands over her chest.

"Now, let's take you to the fighting ring." Suho informed her.

He started walking with Y/n following him behind like a kid. Her mind was still filled with thoughts. It must have story behind this. She wanted to know these both acted this way. Not now, but soon, she will find this out.

At Fighting ring [Y/n's POV]

I entered after Suho as I saw a room with many weapons. My eyes lit up at the sight of guns, blade, knives and mostly, the people fighting there. The room was not really dark but also not bright. Sun was the only source of light right now. This room was too big. The size of two subways together.

It was rectangle room with people filled. There were 4 mattress laid and people fighting. One pair caught my eyes. It was guy with golden honey color hair and other guy was really tall. Giant you can say. They both were fighting like crazy.

The tall guy grabbed honey hair's arm and flipped him over his back but the honey guy stood on his legs and attacked the other. They both were quite intense.

"This is our fighting ring." I heard Suho say.

I tore my eyes from the two boys and looked at Suho.