Ch - 34. Warning

Next day

I entered the base with a huge grin on my face. I met Mark on the way.

"What's with the grin on your ugly face?" He asked smirking.

"You'll know it soon baby boi" I winked at him.

"Is someone calling for a night?" He leaned a bit.

"Eww no! Get off you horny person!" I pushed him a bit as we both laughed.

We reached the conference room and saw everyone there.

"HELLO GUYS!!!!!" I yelled catching everyone's attention.

They all smiled or chuckled as I was super excited for today's meeting. It's like I had won a lottery. I was about to sit when the door opened as Key, along with D.O, entered. I sat down and placed my leg on another. Key stood beside the projector, signaling that it's something to project.

The film started at the view of yesterday as I got out of lift started playing. Everyone looked damn confused as what it is.

"It's the view of yesterday's party Y/n went to. It was Jimin's mother's birthday. Y/n, without my knowing, used the recorder earing and this is the clip from yesterday. Everyone was looking with great attention." He told us

I looked to my side and saw Chen and Jungwoo. Each and every thing was played. The way Taehyun dragged me towards Jimin, I met Jimin's mother, meeting Rose and other members. Some things were cut off but what made me shocked was, the scene were Jimin was seen and I clearly remember the area.

It's the parking. Shit! I looked around as I felt nervous. They can't see that! No please. Jimin leaned closer to my ear. Just like yesterday, I felt my heart beating in my chest.

"You look fucking gorgeous" he said as some member's gasped at the view. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"YAH!" I heard my voice making me look up.

Everyone's eye was on me now. Now that things have happened, I feel like I shouldn't have acted like I was proud of my work. I looked at Key as he was looking at me with an emotion I couldn't really define. Key sat down on his place as I gulped.

"So everything was pretty useful but what I want to know is, Y/n, what was the last scene we saw?" He asked me.

I could feel this tension in the room. I slowly stood up from my chair and turned to Key.

"I-I also didn't knew he would d-do that" I stuttered.

"Well you couldn't slapped him or did something if you didn't liked Park's action. Why did you? Did you liked it how he kissed you?" Key said as I was shocked at his tone.

What the fuck is happening? I looked around and saw everyone looking at me with shock or disappointment. I did nothing wrong for god's sake! I looked back to Key.

"What are you trying to say boss?" I asked him.

"Are you enjoying their company Ms. Kim? You seem to act like you know all of them for years. You looked really comfortable with them" he raised his brow in a taunting way. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you doubting me Kim KiBum-shi?" I questioned him in anger. I was on the edge.

"All I wanted to say is, that isn't your world. Don't get used to those people" he said and stood up.

My gaze met the ground in insult.

"You know you're there for mission. Don't attach your emotions there and mostly," I felt tears fill my eyes, blurring my vision.