Ch - 50. Temporary leader

I need to start the background search soon. I need to find out what happened behind the scenes. All this story seemed like it was caused by someone. But who could it be? I just need to meet some members who were in Riot Killers before.

Jimin came soon and we both went to his house. I, of course, took my car. He said let's take my car this time which I was more than glad. While driving to his home, we stopped once to grab ice cream. I was driving the car so Jimin had to feed me which was move like dirty my face which got him scolded.

But it was fun. We had nice time together. Once we reached his house, he started acting like a baby. I removed my shoes and entered inside. It's my first time in his house, their house. Just like us all, TXT, BLACKPINK and other have their group house and this is BTS's house.

Jimin said its fine for me to be here since he came to my house almost every week since we met. Light purple walls with blue ceiling and some decorations in every corner. It was simple but really beautiful. I liked their house. We both sat on the couch and started watching 'Dragon day, you're dead'.

Just then the doorbell rang. Since we were cuddling making me laying over him, I said, "I'll get it."

I got up and slowly walked to the door. I opened the door making me frown. Her smile dropped as she saw me standing at the door.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked together.

"No it's my boyfriend's house. What is another girl doing here? Trying to steal my boyfriend?" I crossed my hands over my chest.

She scoffed and said, "You guessed it right. Now move out of the way. I want to meet Jiminie"

I scrunched my face as she was trying to push me out of her way. But I am also a mafia bitch. I kneed her leg making her move back. With my index finger, I pushed her out and slammed the door shut. I dusted my cleaned hands and turned around, walking back to the living room.

"Who was it?" Jimin asked me. "The girl who was wiping your sweat in the morning." I told him.

"Kang Soo Young?" He tilted his head. "I don't know her name but yeah I guess. The snake and fox like face girl." I said while sitting down.

"Why would you shut the door on her face but?!" He questioned me.

"She was really rude to me." I answered to him.

"That doesn't mean you would just slam the door on her face Jae Yi" He raised his eyebrow.

"I did what was right Jimin. I can't bear anyone being rude with me" I told him.

"But you were rude to her too weren't you? Slamming the door, right on her face?" He raised his voice making me scoff.

"You really think that this is my fault? No of course it's my fault. I should've let that girl, who said she is here to steal my boyfriend, inside and treat her like a queen. Right?" I stood up facing him.

"Gosh Jae Yi you're just overreacting. She must've joked about it" Jimin groaned.

I shook my head at him and took a step back. I turned around and took my bag before walking to the door.

"Fine go!! It's always me who is wrong!!" He yelled from back making me fist my hand.

I was so angry that I cried angry tears. Not because I was hurt but because of that Soo Young, I fought with Jimin. She better not be the evil second lead they show on dramas. If yes, then she better be prepared because I will tell my members to kill her as the first person.

I went to base after leaving Jimin's house. We had practice today and I had to be there. I can't lose my focus from work because of Jimin and the feelings I have for him. I have to be really alert about who finds out about my feelings in my group.