Ch - 17. After Mission

I bowed to him and spoke, "I came to the wrong place."

I turned around and took a step when I heard something.

"Boss, what do we do with that guy? I think he is from Snitch."

My eyes widen as our name was taken. I stopped where I was to hear.

"I don't think so. Because they are really well trained. He don't know how to use a gun" another voice said.

"Yes boss. So what should we do with him?" the previous voice said.

"Kill him and dump him in han river" second person said.

I placed my hand over my mouth and started moving forward slowly without getting caught.I then started running to the other side of the floor. God what was that!! I saw only one door so I opened it and entered as the scene in front of me shocked me.

The soft DoYoung, with a cut on this cheek bone, lips burst with blood and black eyes, was holding a gun on the head of a guy. I saw others there too. They were also holding someone as hostage except Kai and Xiumin. They both were sitting on the couch at the side. I walked inside taking a closer look at the situation before stopping in front of Xiumin and Kai.

"You called me" I said.

"Yeah. I want you to take Lay to the car. He is unconscious and we both need to go somewhere so we won't be with you. Handle things well Ms. Kim" Xiumin told me as I nodded.

I looked at the unconscious Lay who was laying floor. I went towards him. Kai helped me with him till the door. Others also walked out after me while point their guns at the hostages. Taeil closed the door and locked it from the outside. Baekhyun and DoYoung took Lay from me and walked down the stairs.

I just followed them. I looked at the place I went before. Should I tell the guys about what I heard? I saw the guy with dark blue shirt came from the corner. I shot my heard to the front and quickly paced beside Haechan. I nervously gazed around.

I felt a hand on my shoulder startling me. I looked to my side and saw Haechan looking at me concerned.

"You look lost? Did something happened?" He asked me.

My mind replayed the words the guy from earlier, 'Kill him and dump him in han river' I gulped before looking back at Haechan.

"I'll tell you later. Let's get back to base first" I smiled tightly as he nodded.

How do I tell boss and others about this? Should I tell the girls and Suho first? Ugh this is confusing! I opened the car and door for DoYoung and Baekhyun as they entered inside. Taeil sat at the very back and Haechan with Lay and DoYoung. Baekhyun came and sat on the passenger's seat.

I started the car and we drove back to the base back. It wasn't something to get worried or nervous about. We were half way to the base when suddenly as car crashed into us. I almost lost the control over the steering. I saw a car was right beside us, touching our cars together.

"Shit how did they broke out?" Baekhyung cursed as my eyes widen.

"Are they the guys from before?" I asked him.

"No but their members. Take a left from here!" Baekhyung pointed at the next signal.

I took a sharp turn causing all of us to move to our side.

"Careful" Taeil yelled.

"Sorry!" I screamed and speed up the car. It was above 60km/hr.

"Right!!" Baekhyun said out of nowhere.