Ch - 27. First meet

I had sprained my join at the heel and couldn't walk properly. I was on bed rest since past 2 days. I was bored to death you know. For a mafia who fights and does work 12 hours every day was now on the bed since past 48 hours. It's not fair for me. I heard my phone ring up with the ringtone.

'Everything' from Descendants of the sun. I sighed before taking the phone from the nightstand. I looked at the caller id and saw it was from Jimin. An instant smile came on my face as I answered the call.

"Hello Jimin!" I beamed at him.

"Someone looks in the good mood today" he laughed as I blushed.

We both are talking from the day I was kidnapped you know. He doesn't act like a pervert or anything dangerous. More like he is a gentleman.

"Not really" I pouted even though he won't see it.

"Why is it? Did something happened?" He asked me.

"Yes. I sprained my join at the heel." I told him.

"Tsk. Clumsy girl you are" He tsked at me.

"Are you making fun of me you shorty?!" I hissed at him. "

I'm taller than you!" He scolded me. There was moment of silence before we both burst into laughs.

"How did it happened?" He interrogated.

"I slipped from last few steps and fell" I lied to me. "

You should be careful. You could've fractured your leg instead you know!!" He was now scolding me like Suho, as if I did something mischief.

"Fine fine! I get it!" I yelled.

"I'm just worried about you okay? Is it even bad to worry about my friend?" He said sulking.

Friend? Why did that hurted me? I don't want him to think of me as his friend. I'm just going break his trust!

"I-I'm sorry" I said, biting my lip. "

It's fine. Just rest and take the medicines on time okay?" He said.

"Yes dad!" I said before chuckling.

"Boss" I heard a voice from other side.

"Umm Jae Yi I'll have up now. I have work to do" He said and hung up before I say something.

I sighed before laying down on the bed. I closed my eyes tried to sleep. After some time, I was still wide awake. This is not helping at all. I wanna go out. This is the first time I am in best after the fight where I was shot in my stomach. I am never the person who rests in bed.

I took my phone and opened Jimin's text. His last message was good night and a smile. I started typing to him, asking him, 'Jimin-ah, if you are free, can we grab a coffee together?' I stared at the screen in doubt. I should delete it! I pressed hold on it as the options appeared. I was about to press delete when the message appeared to be seen.

"Fuck! He saw the message! No! I wanted to delete it. He have work to do. He will probably reject my offer" I whined to myself.

I saw his online turn into typing. I held my breath, begging for a positive answer. 'Sure. I'll text you the address and you can come there' he replied. I smiled widely before getting up from my bed. I winced in pain but still went to the wardrobe and opened it. I want to look presentable today.

It's our first meet after the club. My eye caught a dress. This is it.