Ch - 63. Please Understand my pain

I opened the door and sat inside my car. Inserting the key, I started it and drove to a place. I was moving up the hill as familiar roads came in my view. I smiled softly as the day came back to my mind. The day when Jimin brought me here and told me about his childhood story.

It was such a beautiful time. The way we rushed to my fake office and the way we used to talk. Just thinking of it flutters my heart. I stopped at the place where we did last time and saw a car already there. It was familiar but I don't know where I've seen it.

I got out anyways and locked my car. I head closer to the cliff and closed my eyes, feeling the breeze.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I flinched at the familiar voice. I turned around and saw Jimin looking at me, emotionless. Okay this isn't a time to flutter but I felt really nice seeing him. Even though he looks a bit thin and pale, he still managed to look handsome.

"I asked what are you doing here?!" He asked me.

"I-I wasn't feeling... well so I came here for some air" I stuttered.

He scoffed and came closer to me. I gulped nothing down and moved a bit behind. He had a cold gaze on glued to his face which I wasn't used to. I am so used to seeing his warm, concerned and caring eyes that this feels really odd.

"You... come to this place... out of everywhere... to get air?" he took each step with each pause.

I also took a step back while he did further. I don't know how and why but my leg slipped over something making me fall back. Our eyes widen. I was falling behind when he held my hand but couldn't. He was coming closer and closer but I wasn't falling down?

Jimin's hands crashed on the metal rode on which saved me from falling. Our nose touching together while I was trapped between. Can I stay like this forever? I looked up at him who was already staring at me. Our breath mixing together while we were staring at each other.

"Yah get a room you two! Don't suck in public!" we heard a voice.

Jimin moved back from me as I missed his warmth. He cleared his throat and turned around.

"Jimin wait" I called him out.

He stopped in his step but didn't turned back.

"D-Did you know about our baby?" I asked nervously.

Please say no. Please say you don't know we have a baby which died in the fight and come back to me. As selfish as I am, only once. Once let me be selfish.

"Yes the baby died in the fight. In your womb." I heard him as my throat started hurting from the tears I'm holding back.

"J-Jimin-ah... please come back. I know what I did was wrong but please understand my pain too!! I also lost my baby!" I yelled at him.

"Traitor" he scoffed before walking to his car.

I fell on my knees with that. I was crying, once again. For the last few weeks, I don't know how much I cried and how I'm still walking and alive. The hot tears giving me warmth in the cold air. I looked up and saw him already in his car. His gaze met mine but he instantly tore it and drove his car off.

I fisted my hand in anger. I feel this pain in my heart like it would burst any second.

"AHHHH!!" I yelled in pain, as loud as I could. 

I want to stop. I want to rest. I am tired of this all. I want peace in my life too. I can't live a life like this. I looked at the valley which wasn't much steep but then I shook my head. I shouldn't give up. This is battle right? I have to win. Until I'm all exhausted, I can't give up.