Ch - 56. Apologize...

"JAE YI WAIT!!" I heard him which haulted me.

I gulped before turning around slowly. I saw him running towards me making me bite my lips in nervousness. He stopped in front of me.

"Y-Yes..." I said, almost inaudible.

"I-I just want to say that... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, how I acted yesterday. I didn't knew that she would really do that until she slapped Jisoo, who was defending you after you left" He told me as my eyes widen.

That bitch his Jisoo? How dare she!!

"I just trusted my member more. It wasn't that I didn't trusted you. I just thought she would never do that thing because she was under me for almost 1 and half year. So I really didn-"

"It's fine" I cut him off. "Eh?" He uttered confused.

"Cute" I chuckled at him making his cheeks turn scarlet. "I-I'm not" He whined like a baby.

"My babyyyy! I missed you so much!!" I exclaimed before wrapping my arms around his waist.

He chuckled before hugging me back, "I missed you too" He replied to me.

"Let's have a sleep over?" I asked him while looking at him, still in his arms.

"Sure why not. Did you brought your car? I was here with Taehyung but he had to go because of work" He told me.

"Of course!" I yelled before leading him to my car.

I unlocked it and opened the door driver's door for him.

"Wah this feels really good Jae Yi!!" He smiled before sitting inside.

I closed the door and walked to the other side. I opened the door and sat down as well.

"So this is how you feel when I open the door for you huh?" he chuckled making me smile.

"Of course. I can do that for you sometimes baby boi!" I smirked as he fangirled making me laugh.

He started the car and started driving towards my house. I pulled my windows down and the cold breeze hit my face. I closed my eyes and moved closer to the window as my hairs started to fly in air. I smiled in the warm feeling.

"You look really happy" I heard Jimin.

I turned to him and said, "Of course. I finally reunite with my boyfriend after days!!"

"Aigoo my baby!! I'm all yours today!" He smirked.

I cringed before smacking his arm making him laugh. I also chuckled at him before continuing to look outside. The rest of the ride was silent, but comfortable. We reach home and got out of the car. I unlocked the door and entered inside.

"Ahh I feel like I'm home when I'm here!! The warm feeling I get!" Jimin yelled making me laugh.

"Whatever you say. Do you wanna change?" I asked him. "And into?" He asked me back.

"Into the purple hoodie of yours and that shorts I stole..." I told him while swaying my leg like a kid caught in act.

"This girl! I was so worried that where did pair of clothes went! You thief" He twisted my ear like an angry mom.

"Ah ah it hurts!! Ah Nwa nwa nwa [Leave, leave, leave]" I winced in pain.

He let go off my ear as I smiled at him sheepishly. He scoffed before walking upstairs.

"Jimin-ahhhhh~~~~~" I cooed behind him, following him.

"Give me my clothes and I'll change! I want cuddles!" He screamed making me smile in victory.