Ch - 22. Our first kiss

"Okay then" he answered and pinned me to the wall.

I looked at him with wide eyes. He towering above me. He cupped my cheeks and leaned in. I was kind of nervous to be honest. It's not my first kiss yet. He looked into my eyes in hesitation. I sighed before wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him in. That's when our lips collide.

His free hand held my waist sending shiver down my spine. Our lips were moving in sync. We both forgot about Sang Pil for a minute. His lips were soft and plum. His tongue asked for my permission which I gave. His tongue was exploring every corner of my mouth while I was tugging on his hair.

He gripped my waist tightly making me moan in his mouth. That's when we realized what we were doing. We both pulled away and looked at each other. We both felt this awkward air around us.

"L-Let's go to car" Suho stuttered as the tension started building in me.

I nodded while breaking the eyes contact. I looked at the door where Sang Pil went one last time before walking out. My mind was still replaying the kiss. His lips were really soft but why didn't I felt the butterflies? I mean every time when we used to be together, I was all shy and ticklish but now.

I didn't felt anything rather than this stupid heat between my legs. Am I over him? I could be cause I've been waiting more than 2 years for him to come towards me. I can't even ruin our friendship cause of any confession. Even before Felix I used to love him but that time, he was not mine, heck he's not mine now also.

I was deep in my thoughts when a car started pulling me back to reality. I looked up and saw Sang Pil driving off.

"Yah start him!" I said and looked at Suho.

He was staring at me. I let out a heavy breathe before slapping his arm.

"OUCH!" He groaned.

"Start this fucking car otherwise we'll lose him!!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Chill woman. What's the rush?" he said to me.

I looked at him for a minute. He looks the same, have the same style as before and also behaves the same... of course he will behave the same. It's not like he loves me or anything. I was stupid to get my hopes high! We both started following him till his office and then went back to the base.

We both were still a bit awkward. I entered the conference room with Suho behind me. We sat opposite of each other.

"Did something happened?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh Minho-ya..." I saw Min Ho beside me.

"I asked, did something happened between you two?" he said pointed at Suho and me.

"N-Nothing. Why?" I said. "I can feel the tension between you two. Since you entered in." he told me as I gulped, why did I told him to kiss me!?

"Nothing. We j-just had an argument" I lied.

"Okayy... fine then" he said and focused on Key again. Everyone can feel it, can they? God!

Suho, Jungwoo and I have to break into Sang Pil's company tonight. They all leave aroud 9-10 so we'll go at 11 in the night. It is still quite risky because there are cameras. So first, we have to go into the security room and turn off all the cameras before starting our mission.

We mean no harm. We will just steal the mafia related documents and go back. It was about 10 and we were in the van of ours. It takes almost 45 minute to reach there. It felt short distance when we were following him because there were many times we stopped.

This time, Jungwoo was driving and Suho and I were sitting back. Why? Because that Bum thought it would be great to send Baekhyun with us. And now, he can't shut up for a minute. We both were still awkward but I think the other two didn't noticed.

Jungwoo started the van and we all were now on our way to Sang Pil's company. I was getting nervous around Suho now. I hate being awkward with him. We've never really fought much, never had an argument which made us awkward and now look at this? What the hell is going on?

"Why don't we turn on the radio?" Baekhyun said and turned the radio on.

My eyes widen at the song. It was 'don't stop' by NCT. The air became more thick than before. I looked at Suho to see him looking at me. We both looked away quickly.

"LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE SHITS! If you both have any problem, solve it!! Don't make others awkward!" Jungwoo yelled making me shock.

"Get out Baekhyun. We'll buy coffee and then leave!" Jungwoo ordered and got off the van. Same as Baehyun.

"What the fuck was that?" We both said in unison.

I looked at him for minute and then we both burst into laugh. Okay now my heart is at peace. We calmed down after some time. I turned towards him and held him hands in mine. He was confused.

"Listen up here mom, I know what happened today brought awkwardness between us, but let's put that back. I am not saying to forget we kissed. It was good, I don't regret it but I'm just telling to not bring that topic up." I explained him.

He nodded and said, "That's what I also think. Our bond is not something that will break because of just kissing once!" He smiled at me.

"But, you are a good kisser huh... who taught you" I smirked at him making him laugh.

"You were not bad. What lip gloss do you use? It tasted like strawberry" he asked me.

"Oh it was the one Hwasa gave me when I first came here. It is my favorite since then" I told him.

"Ohh... give it to me when I'm craving strawberries" He said as I nodded.

I heard a door open. I saw both the boys getting in the car.

"Hey! We left for you guys to make up, what are you doing in my holy car?!" Baekhyun hissed at us.

I looked at our position. My legs around Suho's waist and his hands around my waist. We were could give people wrong ideas. I met eyes with Suho. He smirked at me. What is he thin- ohh... I returned the smirk.

"You want to know Baekie?" I said before moving closer to Suho.

"YAH!!" Jungwoo yelled before pulling both of us back.

We both started laughing at their reaction.

"We're just joking!!" Suho told them.

"Whatever. Drink this coffee!" Baekhyung said.

"Ice Americano for Suho hyung and Chocolate mocha for Y/n" were our flavor. I felt a burning gaze on me.

I turned to it and saw Suho glaring at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Don't you think everyone in our gang knows about your favorite coffee flavor which only I used to know?" Suho pointed at himself.

"Uh so what?" I was seriously confused.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING NEW BEST FRIENDSS!!" He started whining like a baby.

"My my... I never knew hyung had this side too" Jung woo said while starting the car. I chuckled kissing Suho's cheek.

"You are my only best friend. They are just friends!!!" I said in sweet voice.

"You can't bribe me with your kisses and aeygo" he pouted as I sighed.

There he goes with his sulking. 

__________

Okay now I'm doubting their relation. Are they something? Or friends or NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

Make it clear idiots!!