Ch - 26. Hoodie guy

"Don't you think it's some kind of destiny? We already bumped into each other thrice and now, we're here drinking?" Jimin confessed.

"It's true" I agreed to him.

Destiny? Yeah, destiny of our gangs to come face to face.

"Um I know he said you can keep the hoodie but can you return it? It's the limited edition and also one of my favorite?" Taehyung said politely.

"YAH!" Jimin hissed at him.

"Jimin-shi its fine. It belonged to Taehyung-shi in the first place. He can of course ask it back" I smiled at them.

"You are really kind." Taehyung complimented him.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"Let's have some drinks shall we?" Taehyung exclaimed as I smiled.

Something isn't right about this mission. I seriously don't have a good feeling about the end. We three ordered drinks and started talking about random interest of each other. It was... friendly you can say. They didn't seem like bad people. They didn't show any signs of mafia but then, which mafia shows.

It was almost 2 in the night so I decided to go home. I had a meeting in the tomorrow.

"I think I'll get going. I have a company meeting tomorrow" I said and stood up.

"Wait a minute!" Jimin shot up.

"Yes Jimin?" I asked. "Uh I know it's too fast but can you give me your number? I mean we can meet again you know" Jimin said and passed his phone.

I saw Taehyung elbow him in in ribs making him groan a bit. It's because mafias aren't supposed to be friends with other people.

"Sure" I smiled. I took his phone and started typing my number.

Actually I didn't do anything and still passed the task I was given. I almost named my number as Y/n but then I remembered, it's Ha Jae Yi. Once I was done, I gave him his phone back.

"I hope you have a good night" I said and bowed to them.

"Best of luck for the meeting" Taehyung said making me silently laugh.

"Thank you. I'll get going" I said and turned around.

I exit the club and walked to the area where my car was parked. I saw Kai in the car, doing something on his phone. I opened the door making him flinch.

"Wow you came in a... neat look" he said.

"Do you think I'm whore to sleep with our rival?" I glared at him. He laughed before starting the car.

"You know when I went to the VIP section, Jimin was there but beside him was Taehyung." I told him.

"What? You mean you also met another member of their group?" He asked me in disbelief.

"Yes. Both acted so kind and nice to me. For a second I mistook them for normal people" I laughed.

"That's the special skill of mafias. Act like they are not one" Kai said.

"Jimin asked for my number which I gave but Taehyung was stopping him but Jimin didn't gave fuck you know" I said as Kai smiled.

"Now that he have your number, he will text you. All you have to do is gain his trust till extend that he'll spill the dark secrets" Kai told me as I nodded slowly.

Gain his trust and then break it again? I am not that type of person but... I never broke anyone's trust till now. Kai drove to my house. He dropped me home and went back to his house. I entered my pin and entered the house.