Ch - 62. Moon Lovers

Next day

"Y/n wake up! Let's have breakfast!" I groaned at the voice.

"5 minutes Jimin-ah..." I mumbled.

"Yah Kim Y/n wake up or I'll pour cold water" He said making me get up quickly.

"AHH!!" I yelled as pain sat in my stomach.

Why is my stomach hurting?! I shut my eyes in pain as two arms held my shoulder tightly. I took deep breaths to ease the pain but it didn't work.

"What happened? Who shouted?!" Someone opened the door and entered inside.

"Y/n shot up making her wound hurt" Suho?

What is he... I opened my eyes as I realized, I was shot... I looked up and saw Suho beside me with Key at the door.

"S-Suho... can you bring the breakfast here?" I asked him.

"Yes-yes... I'll bring it. Key help her wash up please" Suho ordered and left.

I looked at Suho who walked through the door and then at Key. He looked nervous around me now. I didn't wanted him to be nervous.

"I-I'll... bring the brush and toothpaste" He told me before moving.

He started walking towards the bathroom. Opening the door, he entered inside. I sighed in frustration. I can't believe I'm in such an awkward situation with Key. We aren't the ones who will get awkward around each other. Ugh what should I do? When are Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim coming!!

"Here you go"

A toothbrush with paste over it was held in front of me. I looked at Key and saw him holding a big bowl which was inside the bathroom. Ahhh I brush on the bed like those movies. I took the brush from his hand and started brushing my teeth. Key sat down in front of me with the bowl.

I was looking around, everywhere but at him. Well it's a best situation to look in his eyes.

"Y/n-ah" I almost choked at his voice.

I looked at him, signaling him to continue, "I-I'm sorry... I didn't meant to hurt you this much. I just thoug-"

"Food's here!"

I groaned at Suho's voice. For the first time since I got up, I wanted to hit Suho so bad. I took the glass of water from the nightstand and started rinsing my mouth. Spitting into the bowl, I wiped my lips and around before taking the tray Suho brought. The food looked delicious.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked.

"We'll later on. You can have first. We need to check if its edible" Suho teased.

"YAH KIM JUN MYEON!" I yelled and smiled.

"Wah..." Key sighed.

We both looked at him confused. Why is he so relief?

"It feels nice seeing you smile." He told me.

I bite my lips and looked down. I picked the chopsticks and started eating silently. Suho tapped Key's shoulder and they both went out. Once the door was closed, I let my tears fall. How can they expect me to eat when I lose my baby?! I placed the tray on the nightstand and leaned on the headboard.

I looked at the ceiling. Tears sliding down my eyes to the earlobe. Do Jimin knows this fact? Does he knows that he lost his child which was in my womb? I caressed my stomach while sobbing. How can he not visit me if he knew about this?!

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't save. I didn't knew you were in here. I'm so sorry... I'm...so...sorry." I was sobbing badly.

My hand never left my stomach and tears never stopped dwelling out my eyes. I was in pain and I needed Jimin beside me. I wanted to tell him that I was hurting too. That I am sorry. That I love him and I want to share the pain of losing our baby with him. He can't suffer alone and that goes to me too.