Ch - 4. Excujhe me?!

"Why am I here? I mean I should be at a place where I will be given information of what I'll be doing and what is my role" I spoke my doubt.

"Very straightforward I see" he came back to smirking again.

"Gosh can you stop with the praising already?" I asked irritated. He is really annoying me right now.

"Gosh can you marry me already?" He said as my eyes almost popped out of their socket.

"Excuse me!?" I yelled shocked.

"Just kidding. Moon Byul, take her to the conference room. I'll be there in a minute" He said and took his phone.

"Yes boss." She said and looked at me. She signaled me to follow her.

We exit the office and now, I can be at peace.

"Is that person crazy? Was he this annoying since the beginning?" I asked her.

"No. He just loves teasing people. Don't mind his childish attitude." She smiled at me and started walking.

"At the conference room, will there be any other members or just three of us?" I started questioning her.

"There will be all the main members. Like the heads of hacking lab, the fighter team and others" She answered me.

Okay now I'm getting nervous. How many people will be there? She said the head right? Maybe 10-15 people. Yeah that would be enough. I felt a bit nervous, facing many people at once, I'm an introvert for god's sake.

"Here we are." Moon Byul's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Y/n, just remember that not everyone that looks scary is scary. These people have heart, family and friends so, don't be scared if anyone says anything" She informed me.

Well her words are right. We should never judge a book by its cover. Just like how I thought Felix was a gentleman, but he turned out the way opposite. She turned the door and opened it. I had pulled a smile on my face instantly but after seeing almost 30-40 people, my smile turned into shock.

Gosh how am I supposed to face these people, all at once?! Moon Byul started walking inside as I followed her like a scared puppy.

"Who is she?" "Is she a new member?" "She looks so weak" "Does boss knows about this?"

I heard people whisper as I fist my hand. I hate it when people talk behind me. It was always like this since my sister went missing. I hate it when people talk and spread rumors about others.

"Sit with me for this time"

I head Moon Byul whisper to me. I nodded at her and sat beside her. To my right was Moon Byul and left was the guy from earlier, Bacon I guess.

"Hey there Y/n." He greeted me. I felt comfortable with him to be honest. He might be someone with positive energy around him.

"Hello bacon" I smiled. Moon Byul chuckled at something.

"It's Baek-hyun not bacon!" He pouted at me.

How could anyone be so cute? "Oh I'm sorry" I smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine. My friends tease me by calling me bacon. I'm used to it though" He told me.

His friend must be nice them. I opened my mouth to say something, when the door opened. I looked to its direction and saw the boss walking like he is some king or something. Everyone, literally everyone got up and bowed to him. I just stood there, waiting for people to complete their nonsense. Then we all sat down.

"So as you'll saw, this girl here is going to me our member soon. Introduce yourself" He looked at me.

I gulped while nodding. I got up and faced the people. I looked at everyone for a second before starting,

"Hello, my name is Kim Y/n. I'm 20 years old-" I stopped for a minute

I saw a familiar faces. Are they... Whatever. "I hope you take care of me and will be patient!" I bowed 90o and then sat down.

The boss started clapping making me look at him. Other followed him. I felt my check heat up.

"Now now, I know you can't get used to these many people at once, so I suggest that only the girls and I will introduce ourselves and for the rest" He paused.

"When she come for training under you, you can have your time them." He said as I felt a bit relief.

"I'm Kim KiBum, but people call me Key. You can call me boss. This is Moon Byul, as you already met, then there Solar, Wheein, and Hwasa. These girls will accompany you to the mall tomorrow. You will buy each and every thing from there. For now, they'll take you to your house." He explained.

The words house had me panic. I don't want to go back to Felix. He will never let me go out again!! If this person crazy? He know about my abusive boyfriend yet he is sending me hom-

"Your new house which I give to any new member. You will not be in contact with any of your friends outside this gang, understand?" He gave me a pointed look.

"Yes Boss" I answered. 'You're the dumb bitch here!' I cursed.

"Good. Now, that's it for Y/n today. EXO, NCT and Shinee will follow me..." He said and got, walking to the exit.

Almost everyone got up and walked out except the girls. I felt a bit uncomfortable with their stares but I had no other option.

"She is so beautiful!!" Hwasa exclaimed as I startled. I saw Moon Byul holding her laugh.

"You are so cute maknae!!" Solar pinched my cheeks. I winced in pain.

"Yah! Leave her alone will you" Moon Byul said.

"Firstly, let's her take to her new home and let her be alone. She needs lots of rest." She continued.

"Let's take my car!" Wheein told.

We all walked out of the building. As soon as we walked out of the last and reached the road, I saw Felix. My eyes widen at the sight of him.