Ch - 29. Long lost sisters

She raised her hand up and held her mask before moving it down. I froze in my place. T-This is not possible. My mouth was left open as tears brimming in my eyes.

"U-Unnie..." I whispered out, almost inaudible.

"Yes. It's me" she said while taking a step closer.

"Yah Chae Young! What's going on?" Someone asked her.

I stepped closer to her while tears falling down my cheeks.

"F-Finally, I-I found you" I mumbled before embracing her.

I felt her taking deep breaths, something she use to do when she is crying hard.

"Y/n! My baby!!" She cried on my shoulder while I was still silent.

She broke the hug and traced my teary face with her finger. I closed my eyes, melting in her touch. How much I missed this warmth.

"I'm sorry unnie. I'm sorry I took so long to find you." I said and wrapped my hands around her neck.

She patted my back while we both cried. Others were confused at the scene in front of them.

"It's okay now Y/n. It's fine." She comforted me.

"Unnie I was scared. What if something happened to you because of me? What would I do? How would I live?" I choke onto my tears.

"Shh" she hissed while I sobbed.

"Okay first of all, what are you two?" I heard Jungkook speak. We both broke the hug and looked at them.

"Wait, let me guess!" Taehyung interrupted. "Jae Yi is Rose's lost sister?" He guessed.

"Jae Yi? No her name is Y/n" Chae Young corrected.

"No! I changed it" I lied to her.

After meeting my sister after 6 years, I lied about something.

"Oh okay..." she said nodding.

"This like some kind of drama. Jimin bring Jae Yi here and these two meet as each other's lost sibling." Eun Woo said as others nodded.

"Boss if you don't mind, can we both leave first?" Rose asked Jimin, who was staring at me.

His gaze was making me nervous. My heart beat was increasing each second which passed.

"Of course" Jimin blurt, still maintaining eye contact with me.

Rose held my hand and pulled me out of the club. She let go off my hand making me crave for her warmth again.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaimed but one thing was eating me.

"Why didn't you came back?" I asked frowning. She looked taken back.

"If you were alive and so healthy, why didn't you came back?" I repeated.

"I-I had my reason" she said, not meeting my eyes. "

"What are they?" I asked.

"I can't tell you" she told me. I looked at her in disbelief.

"H-How can you say that? After all the times when I needed my sister, you were never there unnie. I was all alone with that beast for 3 years. The pain and abuse is something I went through alone!" I yelled at her.

"Abuse?" she looked confused. I nodded at her.

"You were right. Felix was abusive and not right for me" I uttered while looking down.

"Oh Y/n..." She said and pulled me into a hug.

"I was scared unnie. I wanted help back then. I wanted to get out of the mess and abuse. I didn't knew what to do when I was beaten till death. I was lonely!!" I screamed by her while hot tears brimmed through my eyes.