Ch - 60. Betraying him

About 45 minutes passed after the call and now we started hearing cars entering the place. Jimin's here... I felt my heart beat so hard that it might even come out of my chest. A door was slammed open and footstep, no footsteps were rushing upstairs. I was changed into my fighting clothes just in case.

The door slammed opened as I quickly moved behind Sehun. I just froze there when I saw each and every member from the heads of Riot Starters. They all came further and turned around.

"KiBum?" Jimin frowned.

"Oh yes Jimin. It's me. Kim Kibum you met in convenient store when you were out on date with your girl" Key answered.

I closed my eyes as I was crying since I came here. My eyes were hurting so much that I felt I could lose my sight anytime.

"Why do you have Jae Yi then?! Isn't she like your sister KiBum?!" Jimin raised his voice.

"Oh my my. I'm scared. Huh... You are still unknown to the fact that we are your rivals Park Jimin. We are Snitch Killers" As Key announced this, gasps were heard.

"Suho you too?!" Rose said looking at Suho, who was hiding half of my body.

"Just cut the crap. Take the drugs and let Jae Yi go." Jimin spoke in between.

"Park Jimin, that can't happen." Key said. "What? Why? Wasn't that the deal?" Jimin asked confused.

"Because there no Jae Yi to let go." Key spoke.

"What- didn't you-" Jimin was cut off.

"Ah yes... That Jae Yi you're talking about. Jae Yi-ah, come out please" Key called me as I opened my eyes.

I took a deep breath before moving my legs. I walked further and stopped before them. I raised my head up and saw Jimin total shocked. His eyes were red and shiny.

"She isn't Ha Jae Yi. She is our member, Kim Y/n. One of the strongest and most intelligent member of Snitch Killers" Key explained.

All I could see in his eyes was hurt and pain. A tear slipped down my eye as I looked away to see TXT, GOT7, ASTRO and Blackpink. They were as shocked as jimin. Jimin looked as if he was about kill me. One wrong move and he'll blast.

"H-How could you" Jimin said as hurt and disappointment was heard.

I saw a movement behind him as Rose came further and punched me right in the face making me fall behind. I didn't looked up because I was too ashamed to do so.

"GUYS!" Key yelled as a fight took place.

I was still on the floor as Jimin was looking at me with those hurtful eyes. I was lifted as I saw Irene behind.

"You have to fight with us, for our group" She said as my heart was about get an attack.

I saw Lisa come from behind as I pushed Irene aside and stood in front. I fought with Lisa. It broke me to down to the earth to go against them but I had to do it. Lisa was soon on the ground, with bruises all over her body. I was cut on my arm but it was nothing. I fought with two guys and also with Yeonjun who was like small brother to me.

I was about to punch JB who was in front of me when I felt a shot in my stomach. Jimin quickly stood up as his pain turned into worry seeing me on the ground, shot. I yelled in frustration and got up. I attacked JB with everything I had. I punched his face and kicked him in the stomach.

I did a flip and threw JB on the wall which might have hurt his head seeing how he fell unconscious. I pressed on the wound I got while Jimin was looking at me shocked. He couldn't believe that the girl who used to cry because of small cuts and cramps is now fighting like beast with her stomach shot.