Chapter 1 : Mew

Mew Suppasit, the leader of most feared mafia group, The panther. Name any business, they have it. From import- export, medical, education and all. They are the most influential people. Mew with his brother leads everything with their people. They are good with good people, and worst with the bad. He was cold, scary. He trusts no one. Nobody has him smiling for more than 5 years. Before that, he was not like that. Yes, he was cold and scary but not all time. Mew was 21 when he first met Art, his first love, at least for him. He was so in love. He trusted him the most. He did everything for him. He was Mews first for everything, his first breakup too. Actually, Art was never in love with Mew. He was just an undercover from their rival group. He was sent to steal information from them. With those stolen information, The Panther was in the state of bankrupt. That time Mews father and his brother, Joss was leading the group. They worked so hard. Mew felt so bad as he thought it was his fault for trusting Art so much. He directly joined the group and worked hard. They were able to raise the group to top. They also took revenge. 3 years back, Mews father, Albert Suppasit retired, though he is still involved in other business. Within these years, Mew became the one he is now. He also had hard time when Joss introduced him to Luke, Josss boyfriend. But Luke was patient and within the time Mew trusted him and considered him as a family member. Luke is special, he has both male and female organ, in short he has the ability to get pregnant. He and Joss have a 4 years girl now, Emiley. Mew was happy when she was born. The only time when he lowers all his walls is when he is with her. He showers all his love to her. He spoils her the most, more than her parents and grandparents. Emiley also loves him. When he is at home, she will be with him all the time.

Mew is in his office doing his work. Then suddenly his office door blast open and Joss comes in.

"Mew...Mew...bad news.."

"what happened?" Mew said looking at his laptop.

"the truck, that was exporting the latest samples of hand guns and snipers got involved with an accident and all the samples are missing."

"WHAT..."

"Yup, the diver and two others men are missing. Only one is found in the spot unconscious. Send to hospital. Saint is treating him."

Mew takes off his glass and rubbed his face.

"Do you have any idea whom it can be?"

"I do have."

"Are you thinking what I am?"

"yes....The Shadows..."

"Those snakes...but we don't have any evidence...do we?"

"not for now.."

Joss sits on the couch in his office having a glass of water.

"that boy...do you think he knows?"

"I don't think so. I looked about him, he is a part timer. He joined 3 days back. But we can talk to him.."

"hmmm...till then what we gonna do? .........wait a minute, if I remember correctly one of our man is following them, right ?" Mew asked after thinking about a minute.

"OH...yes..how can I forget that!!! Okay, I will go and talk to him.."

"don't bother..."

Mew pressed the intercom and after a minute there is a knock on the door and then Max comes in. He stands in front of Mew after bowing waiting for his command.

"Contact the men who are spying The Shadows , if they have any new information..."

"okay boss, anything else?"

"nothing, you can go now..."

Max bowed down again and left. Mew again started his work while Joss was sitting there thinking about all the events going on.

"Don't think much....no one can stay alive going against The Panthers..."

"huh..how do you know I am thinking about that?"

"Joss...I am your brother...I know you better than yourself.."

Joss looked at Mew loving while the later was still going through the files. He knew his brother went through hardships, but despite everything he is still soft in heart, deep...deep inside. He just wishes for his brother to open his heart for someone, who can heal him, who can bring the old Mew Suppasit. The Mew he sees now is like a robot. He only works. He has forgotten how to live. He can never forget the days when Mew was in depression, he almost took his life. Yes, he is thankful that Mew is alright now, but his life has no color left. Only the time he sees Mew relax is when he is with Emiley, his daughter. And for that he is very thankful to Luke, his man, his other half. That person came to his life when he had no hope left. He not only saved him, also loved him, support him. He also managed to earn the trust of Mew. He prays to God that Mew can also have someone like he has, who will love him for who he really is.

Thinking all these, a sigh left from him.

"what?"

"What what?"

"this is the third time you sighed...so what is that?"

"Nothing much..just here and there...BTW Mew, what happened to the boy you met last month?"

"I don't know..."

"What I don't know? Weren't you with him ?"

"No, he is just the son of one of our investor...I know why are you asking this, but no.."

"Then lets go...Its already lunch time..."

"you go..I want to finish this..."

Joss stood up and went towards the door.

"BTW bring the boy when he wakes up...He may have some information for us.."

"okay boss..."

Joss made a hand gesture and left.

Mew took his glass off and looked at the door from which Joss just left.

"I know, you are worried about me..but I can make myself to think about it..I cant..after what happened I lost trust on everyone.. I don't need anyone... My Family and this gang is all for which I live now... I am scared to think about what might colours bring to me...I am better in black and white..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the first chapter of this book. What do you think about it?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Also do check on my first book.

Till new time....