Chapter 5: The Heart wants what it wants!!

Mew's POV

Well...it was a easy win for us. We have been following them for a few months now. Our men are everywhere. From high authorities to this lowly gangs. So, yeah...it was quite easy. When I returned, I heard some talking from my room. One of which is definitely Saint. There was also another voice which I suppose is of Gulf. It is so low, it could not understand what he was saying. As I stood in front of the door of the room, I heard that they were talking about me and Saint is gonna say something which I suppose is not in my favour. Normally, I don't care what people are talking about me. But its about Gulf. I don't want him to think badly about me. So, I interrupted the conversation. They looked at me with wide eyes. Don't worry; I already cleaned up the bloods before coming here. Saint looked at me with wide eyes and bowed. My baby was still sitting in the bed. He also looked down.

"What are you saying about me Saint?"

"No boss...nothing..."

"Well, since I am in a good mood today so you can go... BtW did he eat anything? "

"Yes, he ate and I also gave him the medicine..."

"Good, now you can go... I will take care from here... Send me the details of his medicine.. "

"Okay boss... let me know if he needs anything... "

And Saint left.

I went near him and sat beside the bed. He is still looking down. Looks like he is trying to say something.

" ummmm...sir..First thank you for taking care of me... I am so grateful , and about the stealing sir, I really..."

"No, it was not your fault..it never was. At that room also I was trying to say this but you fainted. So don't think about these stuff. The mater is already taken care of. All you have to do is to take care of yourself and getting better soon..okay.."

I cut him in between. I know, once he starts saying sorry he is not going to stop until he again lost his conscious. I think he really liked what I said. There is a small smile appeared in his face. His eyes are no more sad. He said something under his voice.

"sorry kitten, but I didn't hear anything.."

"I said thank you..thank you for trusting me..thank you for taking care of me... Its been so long something actually thought about me..So thanks sir, I am really happy.."

He looked up at me and gave me a smile. You can tell his smile is genuine and OMG, its breathtaking...how can a boy looks so beautiful!!! And about trusting, yeah he is a risk I am willing to take for whatever it takes and I still don't know why. All I know is to treasure this boy for life time. But I think there are things we should clear first.

"okay kitten, here are the things you should never forget. First, stop saying thank you. From now on I don't want you to say thank you to me. Because you deserve all of these and many more. Okay..."

He nodded his cute head. His checks are fluffy. I wanna squeeze it so hard.

No Mew, control..you are going to scare your kitten.

"okay then, second is stop calling me sir. I am not your boss and I never want to be."

"then what should I call you?"

"anything you like.."

"okay, since you are older than me, I will call you phi.."