Chapter 3 : Hello Beautiful !!!

Morning came. Gulf was still sleeping while someone shake him. All night, he was thinking all about his life. By the time his eyes closed it was already almost morning. He was exhausted by all the recent events.

" hey..... hey ..kid..wake up.. up.."

"hmm.. 5 more minute... "

Gulf was still in half sleep.

"Up or I am gonna blow up your small head.."

Gulf opened his eyes. He saw Krist's face first and he jumped up getting shocked.

"Good..now go and fresh up.. You are already discharged.."

Then Krist turned to his friend.

"Who sleeps this much??"

"Relax.. don't forget, he still needs rest.."

The cold looking man said. His name is Singto. Well, he was right. With so much difficulty, Gulf went to the bathroom and did his morning works. Gulf splashed water on his face and looked at the mirror.

"You can do it Gulf. You have been through worst. You can do this too. Yes, fighting!"

Gulf said to himself.

He came out from the bathroom. Krist and Singto were waiting for him.

"Ready to go??"

"Yes.."

All three came out of the room. On the way out, they met Saint and he gave Gulf a packet of medicines. They sat on the car. As Gulf sat, they put a blindfold on him. Gulf doesn't know for how long they have been driving. But, it felt like almost 2 hours when the car stopped and his heart was beating fast as the time passed. He was almost having a panic attack.

"Relax Gulf..phewwwww...breath in, breath out...breath in, breath out...good... phewwwww"

May be after two or three minutes, the car again started moving. After almost 5-6 minutes, the car stopped and the door was opened. They took him out and put off his blindfold. The string sunlight felt on his eyes. Getting used to it, he finally opened his eyes. Wawoooo.... there was a MANSION in front of him. He looked his surroundings. From where his eyes went, there was only green and security guards are roaming everywhere. It was beautiful yet scary. Very scary to make Gulf very nervous.

"Are you done staring? Now come with us, without being smart.."

They started moving and the door automatically opened. If you think the outside is stunning then the interior is way better. But to Gulfs disappointment he was taken to a room, like an interrogating room.

"Sit here.."

Saying so krist and Singto left leaving gulf alone, locking the door behind them.

Mew's POV

Yesterday our men confirmed that our intuition is right. It is indeed The Shadows who stole our latest samples. Actually it doesn't shock me anymore. From the time we got the deal, they are creating problems here and there. But this time, they crossed their limits. And everyone knows no one can get away from The Panthers. Lets see what they have got.

We were discussing the plan late at night in the mansion. Its kind of a gang house. All our works are monitored from here. It has high security. No one can enter without permission. We were discussing and I decided to spend the night here. Usually I prefer to be at my pent house. I like to have some alone time for myself. Anyways, so I was sleeping when one of wake me up and informed me that Krist and Singto are back along with that boy and he is now at the interrogation room. I freshen up and went to the dining hall. There I found Joss having a coffee with a file in his hand.