Chapter 18 : The night is too young !!

(p/c goes to rightful owner)

Hearing Gulf, Mew couldn't wait for another minute.

"You are playing with fire babe.."

"ahha...but I didn't see any fire here.."

Gulf said looking here and there. He looked at Mew and swaying his back he walked sexily to the staircase. Gulf stopped there and looked slightly at Mew and opened his first button and then second. He let the shirt fall on his shoulder. He took one step and suddenly he was left in the air.

"Enough with your little act babe..But I must admit, you made my little Mew really hard. Now you have to take care of him."

Gulf brought his mouth near Mews ear. He then licked and nibble Mews ear and said with a cute soft voice,

"Gladly, Daddy.."

And that was the last string for Mew. He brought Gulf to his bedroom and throws him in the bed. He looked at Gulf with so much lust that Gulf had hid his face under the pillow. Mew pulled out his t-shirt and chuckled at how cute Gulf is.

"There..there my kitten...where is the wild cat that I saw a while ago...look at you now...oh God baby, you are making me crazy so much...I am gonna eat you whole tonight.."

Gulf slight lowered his pillow and look at Mew and mumbled something.

"What? I didn't hear anything cutie.."

"Then, Who is stopping you?"

"oh God babe...you are gonna kill me..."

Mew hovered over Gulf. First he throws the pillow away and then he started kissing Gulf so hungrily like that is the sweetest thing in the whole world. A few minutes later, Gulf started patting Mews back as he was out of breath. Mew left his mouth and attacked his neck and chest. All Gulf would do is to moan and moan Mews name continuously. Mew found his way to Gulfs nipple leaving bite marks and hickeys all the way.

"Ummm.. nnooo... nooo..booo... it tickels... ahhh...don't.. don't s..uc..k ...it..too.oo haaa..rrr..dd... ummmm.... nooo... Dadddyyyy..."

While Gulf was whipping more and more, Mew was busy doing his best artwork. He pulled back away and look at his work.

"oh Gulf, what am I gonna do with you? You are so beautiful..."

Mew picked up the tie and tied Gulfs both hands above his head.

"Mewwww....what are you doing? Open my hands...I want to touch you too..."

"No baby...today its my play time.."

Mew slowly moved his hand on his body. Slowly he got lower and lower. He opened his pant and on a blink of an eye, Gulf was lying necked on the bed. He was so shy that his whole face was red. He was trying to avoid Mews eye.

"Its not fair Phi.. why am I the only one without cloths?"

"No baby..call me Daddy.."

Mew said and slowly opened his pant teasing Gulf. When he done, he went down and licked Gulfs member. He would lick and kiss and would look at the face Gulfs was making.

"naa..daddyyy..don't tease your babbyy naa..."

"say please..."

"haa????????"

"say please daddyyy"

Saying so Mew kissed the tip and gave a long lick.

"haaa... ahhhhhh....pleeeeaaaassseee...... pleaaaaassseeee daddyyy..."

Mew put his in his mouth and gave him a nice blow. When Gulf was about to cum, Mew pulled out.

"naahhh..let me cum na...I am so close.."

"no baby... not so fast.."

Mew took out the condom and the lubricant.

"when and why you have that?"

"jealous much ha, baby.."

Gulf gave Mew a blank look.

"you wanna know a secret...from the day one we are together, I have stock in each house and in room... you name it, I have imagine everywhere with you.."

"Shooooo.... I got it.."

Mew gave a smirk. He took a quite amount and put a finger in. Gulf hissed.

"hurrttsss... it hurts.."

"Relax baby.. just wait a few minutes... trust me it will feel good.."

When Mew felt, he put another and then again one more. By this time, Gulf was just moaning with pleasure. Mew then slowly put in. He only put his tip when Gulf hissed.

"no no..its so big..its not gonna in..ahh..ummm..haaaa..."

"but baby, your words and your face in not matching at all..just relax okay..."

"kiss me.."

Mew lean down and kissed Gulf. He slowly put in. Gulf was distracted by the kiss. Mew also open his hands. Gulf hugged Mew.

"ummm daddyyy...soo good...umm...don't stop..."

"haa...you are so good..soo tight..too good for me....ahhh.."

"faaasstttt...ummmm...don't....don't stop..so close..."

"me too....wait..lets cum together..."

"aahhh.ummm...yess..yess...I am cumminnggg.."

"Me too...lets cum together.."

Gulf released in Mews chest.

"Wooo..you are so sexy baby... you just cum without touching you...woo.."

"don't tease me phi... not my fault..(in low voice)..you are just too good.."

"ha..I heard that... you are making me crazy baby..I am crazy for you.."

"Its good then... ohhoo what is this?"

"I just cant control..you are so beautiful"

"no no no...let me rest.."

"not today baby...."

And they continued and continued till Gulf fainted out of exhaustion. Mew put the blanket on both of them and hugged Gulf in his chest.

"I love you baby...I love you so much..(kiss on head).."

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. I know I am not good at writing this kind of staffs. But I tried my best. Before this, I wrote another chapter for my first book. That was not as long as this. This may be the first chapter that is completely 18+. I really hope you like this. I need some confidence. 

Do vote and comment.

See you soon.