Chapter 9: New life, New people

Win: "So, shall we begin? I am Win and this is Bright and we welcome to our 'Sweet paradise'.........

Gulf: "thank you.."

Bright: "do you have any experience in cafes?"

Gulf: "yes, I have worked in couple of cafes as part-timers...I know how to make some of the drinks .."

Win: "okay...would you mind making us a drink? You can choose any of your liking..."

Gulf: "now..?"

Bright: "yes...do you have any problem?"

Gulf: "no, of course not..."

Bright: "let me show you the way then.."

.

.

.

Gulf's POV

OUUUUUhhh..this Bright guy is so cold, completely opposite of his name. I like the other one. He is bubbly. I hope I can be friends with them. It is only possible if I can make a good drink. It's been days since I worked in cafe and after that I never had a chance to make one. Hope, I don't mess up..I really need a job.

Bright showed me the machines and other things and went out saying he will be waiting with Win for the drinks. I am here alone..think Gulf, think..surely you have made lots of coffees. What could be the one that can impress the both? Think....ahhha..I will make cafe mocha with lots of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I started making it and I have to say I am quite happy with the outcome.

I took the glasses to them

G: "there you go...hope you like it"

both: "thank you.."

Then they took the first sip. Both had a expressionless face so I was getting scared. Whether they like it or not?
My confusion came to an end when Win smiled.

W: "wawoo...It's so good...umm what is your name?..So I forget..."

G: "no no..it's okay...Gulf..Gulf Kanawat..."

W: "Gulf...it's good..right Bright?"

B: " yes.."

W: "okay Gulf, you are hired..."

G: "what? I mean thanks but would you not ask me other questions? You don't know me..."

W: "actually we are in argent need of staffs and you are good at what you do..so we are hiring you..and about knowing you, we can get to know each other when we start working..but I will ask for your ID...you can bring it when you will start working...So, are you in?"

G: "of course I am...thank you.."

W: "no problem...so from when you will start?"

G: "ASAP...I am free anyways.."

B: "today is Saturday...you come from Monday..okay?"

G: "yup...I will start working from Monday.."

B: "here is the menu..try to remember these drinks..see you then..bye"

G: "okay..thank you..see you..and have a good day.."

And I came out. I cant believe this!! It was so easy. They didn't even ask me about my education qualification...that's strange...but who care?? I have a steady job which is most important. Their pay is high too compared to normal coffee shops..so I don't have to look for other part times also...when everything is set, I want to complete my graduation. Today is indeed a happy day. I want to share the good news with someone. The first name that came to my mind is P'Mew, but I haven't talk to him since I left the mansion. Isn't it weird if I call him suddenly? Umm..then whom can I call?...yes, P'Tul ..he will definitely be happy. And also P'Gun and P'Han..but I am sure, it is lunch time and they be together. Let me just grab my lunch fast then I will call them. Your happiness become much more when you have someone with whom you can share your moments... today I definitely realise this.

.

.

.

.

The Sunday came and went on a blink of an eye. It is Monday and from today I will start my new job. I hope I don't mess up. I woke up early and do my works. I already prepared my outfit yesterday night. I made an early breakfast and get ready for work. It is early but I don't want to be late on my first day. I reached the shop at 8.30am. It is quite early. When I went in, I saw P'Win and P'Bright arranging the counter or may be decided the special menu. I can also smell delicious cup cakes and freshly baked breads. If it smell so delicious, imagine how delicious it will taste!! I knocked the door to grab their attention.

G: "good morning P'Win and P'Bright"

W: "good morning Gulf..and don't call us phi..I am sure we are of same age.."

B: "Win is right..just call us by our names...and good morning to you too...you are early .."

G: "yeah...I don't want to be late on my first day.."

W: "that's so sweet of you..you go and change there...I have put an extra outfit for you..then you can help us in arranging this.."

I went to the staff room and got changed..I really like this uniform. Then I came out and help them in arranging the tables.. the cups..and the cakes and other snakes..by the time we are done, the customers started to come. Damn...its lot. All the office works..some students and so on..the cafe is quite packed. We sold the first batch of all snakes and breakfast. Win is baking some more. Bright is in the counter and I am serving them. Though it was busy but I liked it. They are all sweet. I like working with these two. One is smiley and other is good looking. They make a good pair. After two hours, we had a time to rest.

I was wiping the tables when Bright called.

B: "we have a order to deliver. It is the company just 20 minutes from here. You can take the scooter and I will send you the address...okay?"

"okay.. I will take the order and leave now.."

I took the order from the counter. It took me less then 20 minutes as I am familiar with all these roads since I used to be a deliver man.

In front me is a huge building. MSJ co-operative...wawoo... I went in and asked the receptionist about the order. She told to me to go to the 25th floor. I took the elevator. I came out once the door opened. There was again a lady who is in her mid aged. She told me to deliver it myself as she sprained her ankle. I felt pity. The whole floor consists of only one office. I am sure whoever he is, he holds a high position. I knocked the door and went in as the lady told me to do so. There is a guy standing beside the glass window looking outside.

"Good morning sir, I am here to deliver your order from Sweet paradise. If you don't mind, can you tell me where I can put this?"

I asked politely as I am afraid I will offend him at any ways. That guy slowly turned making my eyes wide opened.

"Good morning Gulf...nice to see you.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it for today. I am sorry. I am busy as the classes have started. I will update in each weekend and if I get time then also in between.

hope you liked it. do vote and comment.

Also follow my first story. I wrote that from my own experience .

See you..bye bye