Chapter 19 : You are the cause of my euphoria !!

Mews POV

Oh yes..oh yes...oh yes... I am so happy.. I am a happy guy.. happy, happy, happy guy. You know, when I woke up in the morning today, something amazing happened. Gulf, my baby was sleeping on my chest – hugging me. You may think that I am over excited. But let me tell you, this is the best feeling, having your love one in your arms. After mind blowing night, this morning gives me new energy. The peace and happiness I get from him is on another level. I mean it. He made me a completely new person. Now, I think a future with him. Think of a family of my own. Sometime I question myself whether I actually loved Art or not. Yes, he tricked me but I always thought that the love I had for him was real. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was just an attraction of teenage. I never felt this happy or love what I feel in these months with Gulf. I changed completely. He changed me. I am always grateful to him for coming into my life, for accepting me. He had a chance to not choose me. I am not a good person. My life has always been twisted. Gulf came as an angel. He is so innocent. He faced a lot in his life but he faced it bravely. He is truly a hero for me. Ahhhh... I just want to squeeze him and put him in y pocket so that I can always take him with me. My baby.. Just look at him. Sleeping peacefully. I just want to give him this peace. no tension, no problem can reach him. I kissed him on his head and got up from bed. I don't want to disturb his sleep. Yesterday night, it was wild. Let him sleep for another hour or so. One thing I learnt is that never disturb his sleep or you have to face a grumpy cat.

.

.

.

I fresh up and went down. I brought this house to have some personal space. So the helpers come at morning, do their works and leave. There is an outhouse where Mr. Brant lives. He is a middle aged man, unmarried. He is the care taker the house and also the person in call. Obviously, he is also a gang member. He is not active as before but don't take him lightly. He knows everything. He is still so good. So I don't have to think about Gulfs safety when I will be away which will only be for few hours. I will make sure of that.

I saw the maids have already prepared breakfast and was arranged in the table. It was for two people. That means, Mr. Brant already informed them about Gulf. I had mine. First I thought about waking Gulf up too. Then I changed my plan. Let him sleep first. I had some office works and decided to do it at first.

I was looking over the files when Max came with Stefanie. She is also one of my secretaries. She is a little flirty. Obviously I don't take it seriously. They brought the files I missed in this week. She was explaining one of the account files when I saw Gulf coming down. I noticed he fresh up and dressed. He is trying to walk straight. Surely it is paining. I thought he will come to me but he went directly to the table and is eating breakfast. He is giving me deadly stares. I don't know Why!!!!

.

.

.

Gulfs POV

I woke up late. I was alone in bed. I was half sleep when P'Mew got up. I don't know when I felt sleep again. I fresh up and looked for my cloths. I remembered, yesterday I didn't unpack my things. So I looked at the closet. I am sure P'Mew will not mind if I wear his, right? I looked through his cloths and found the smallest one that I can. It fits me thought the pant is little big. I tried to walk straight but I wouldn't. Yesterday was my first time. Yes I make out with Phi before but we didn't have sex. So, it is normal to pain.

I tried to walk straight in the stairs and I saw the most unpleasant sight. Max is there with a girl that I don't know. What I don't like is that she is trying to flirt with my man. She is wearing a short dress. She is intentionally bending to show her boobs. P'mew is not even looking at her. But this whole sight just ruined my day. I walked to the table and had my breakfast. I am looking at them. Mew looked at me and gave me a smile. I am so irritated that I don't even want to smile back. I just gave him a look. Maybe he got it.

"Max, you leave this at here. I will call you when done." P'Mew said to Max.

"But boss, its important. I can wait and help you." That girl said and touched his arms.

That's it.

.

.

.

"back off.."

Gulf said looking straight to the girl.

"Huh...2

"Don't play dumb girl. Take your hands away from my man..."

"Your man??? Mister, I think you are wrong."

Mew decided to interrupt since Gulf was continually looking at him. Any wrong move, and he is done.

"He is right. I am his man. You were in leave when I introduce him. So let me. Gulf, this is Stefanie, one of my secretary and that is Gulf, my baby, my boyfriend. So give him the equal respect you give me. You can leave. Max, take her with you."

The last line was kind of a warning for her. Everyone who works for him knows not to anger Mew.

When they left, Mew went to Gulf right away and sat beside him. Gulf was back at eating.

"Hii baby..how was your sleep? Are you feeling any pain? Should I bring a pain killer?"

Gulf was looking at the plate as if it is the most interesting thing to look at.

"how was it?"

"Ha...what are you talking about?"

"how was it to flirt with her?"

"Now Gulfie, you saw she is the one. I am innocent her. I never looked at her in that way."

"But you let her.."

"I am sorry okay...I will be more careful.."

"you promise?"

"yes, I promise.."

"If I saw this again, I warn you boo... I don't know what I will do.."

"Okay okay...so are you jealous?"

"should I?"

"No...I will never give you a chance...now do you want a pain killer?"

Gulf was back to his baby self.

"Yess...its paining.... I will never let you touch me again.."

"We will see about that Bii..."

------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. I was supposed to update it yesterday but something happened and I couldn't.

Hope you like this one.

Do vote and comment.

See you..