Chapter 35 : Back story

Gulf's POV

You don't know how my last night was. I couldn't get any sleep. Whole night I was thinking who he might be. I only heard about one person from Mews past and that is Art. As far as I know, he is dead. Mew killed him. Other than him, I don't know anyone. Actually I never asked anything to him about his past. I am so curious. He would have said last night. But no, he wants to be secretive. You wait P'Luke, I will take revenge for this.

Its morning. I only had 2 hours of sleep. When I wake up, Mew was in the bathroom. I went to the babys room that is beside us. They are also up. Playing with the toys. I took them and clean them up. Though we have maids, but I like to do these little things by myself. Its like our bonding time. We had fun and changed their cloths. There will be a teacher coming to teach them. As the problems going on, the kids cant go to the kidder garden, so the teacher comes and teach them so they don't lack. I know its silly, cant help. Mews decision.

Finally they all are gone to their own jobs. Now lets go to P'Luke.

"yo phi.."

"can't you talk like normal human?"

"I am being a good human after the stunt you put last night. You know I couldn't sleep all night."

"good.. "

"that's not funny..not would you please tell me "

"oh yes..come here.."

I went near him and sat beside him.

"see the tattoo, it signifies a gang. Leader name John. Mix blood. Half thai half foreigner. He was with Mew from high school to college, before Art. Suddenly one day, he vanished. No one knows what happened. There was no sign of him. But for the last two years, he has been seen in some gathering in USA. "

"And where did you find this information?"

"Obviously my links.. I only remember seeing an old photo of him and Mew. Hence I asked for night, so I can find information of him. But that's it I can find."

"now what? We know that the shooter belong to him and he is out of country and his name is John aannndd he was Mews friend. I don't think this will work."

"I know.. what to do.. I need time to find more information about him. Or maybe someone who knows him . obviously we can't ask P'Mew. Anyone we can ask?"

"I don't know"

.

.

.

"may be I can help?"

We looked at the voice.

"JOSS.."

"hello ..hello ..thank you for welcoming me.."

"first of all..nobody is welcoming you...and second, what are you doing here?"

That was P'Luke.

"darling...that's not a good way to welcome your hubby.."

"hubby my ass...what are you doing here? you told me you will drop Emiley on her school then you will go to office...so, why are you here?"

"First, I dropped Emiley with two bodyguards .. and second, do you think we don't know what are you two doing here? We know everything.. and by the way Gulf, P'Mew is also coming.."

" Why? you two told me you will not interfere in my works...so all these time you were keeping an eye on me...that's not fair."

" I swear..we never keel eye on what you two were doing...but this is not the case here...he is dangerous.."

" you know him?"

I asked.

"yeah...he was a transfer student. He was with P'Mew in his high school till college. I also met him couple of times. He used to come to our home. They were best friends. But things changed when they reached last year. There was a girl who proposed P'Mew . She used to pack lunch for him..would give him letters and chocolate and so on, like a mere teenager will do. One day, suddenly that girl jumped from the top floor and she died. I was there because at that time I was in middle school and our buildings were beside each other. Nobody knew why she did that. She was a jolly person. Police and school authority handled the case. Then the next one happen after almost 5 months. Same story, suicide in the girls bathroom. Then there was a rumor that anybody who propose to P'Mew suicides. Though we don't give importance to that. But .... "
.
.
"But things got dirtier when a boy who confessed to me faced horrible net trolled. His private photos were leaked."

"Mew..when you came?"

"Just now...come here.."

I went to him and sat on his lap. Damn..he looks exhausted. He continued.

" Then I got scared. May be this was really something related to me. I never suspect John as he was always with me, supporting me, telling me not to give importance to those rumor. That time he was my best friend. so why would I ?... After a months or so, another guy again showed interest in me. I was in the music club and due to our performance we always attracted others. So that was common for me. But that time, I decided to kept an eye on that guy. Dad also helped me with that. Only me, dad and Joss knew about this. I clearly remember this. On the day he confessed to me, we followed him to a night club. He went to a private room. There were some men and .. there...was John sitting with them. Apparently, he threaten the boy with his family and called him there to shoot an adult video...I am using very good words here..but you know what I mean, right? When he saw me, he panicked. Saying what I was doing there, or he had nothing to do or he was framed. But there was nothing to hide. The night club was also belonged to his family. I was so hurt. I left and the elder solved the matter. Later we knew that they left the country. If you asked me, why he did all these, so he was in love with me and I only regarded him as my best friend."

"Later p'Mew faced hatred in school. Somehow people came tp know that a psycho lover of P'Mew did all these. So in fear or I don't know, they avoided him. He was all alone."

" and then Art came to my life. Rest you all know."

I never knew that he faced this much problems in his young age. Imagine how terrifying it must be. I wish if I would be with him at that time. If not as a lover, then as a friend. But be with him to take care of him. I feel so bad for him that my tears came out without my knowledge. Mew wiped them with the sleeves of his shirt.

"So you two will not deal with him alone. We don't know what motive he has now. We should be careful. Don't do anything that will catch his attention to you. We all will plan and proceed. Before that we have to confirmed it's his doing or not. So no action till I say so. Okay Luke?"

"Yes P'Mew.."

"Gulf..."

"okay...for now...but if he touch my babies..I will not spare him."

"Don't worry..then I will be the one to skin him alive."
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------
Good night ❤❤

see you soon.