Chapter 16 : Scars to your Beautiful !

Gulf's POV

Morning came. I am not a morning person but last night I couldn't sleep a little bit. All the bad thoughts kept coming into my mind. Phi Mew is still in deep sleep. I am looking at him. I don't know if I will get another chance after today or not. I want to believe in him. But the scars of my past keep coming. I am taking a leap of faith, hoping he would catch me.

I was so lost in thoughts that I don't realised when he woke up.

"Keep staring and I will eat you whole.."

I blushed. Every time he says something like this, I couldn't able to hide my red face.

"Shut up.. and sleep more.. it's still early.."

"have you checked the time baby? It's already 8."

"oh.. sorry.. I didn't realised.."

"are you okay Gulf? I am seriously worried..."

"I am fine... may be little tired but fine.."

"then sleep more.. I will take care of everything.."

"no.. let's get ready.. we have to go to the hospitals.."

"we can go tomorrow.. nothing is more important than you.."

"No.. we will go today.. If we delay, I don't know when I will get strong next.."

" okay okay.. we will go.. let's wash up.. let me help you.."

"okay.."

We washed up and got ready. When we came up, P'Luke and mom were settling the table for breakfast. We had it together. They insist we should wait at least for lunch. I looked at Mew. He told them that he has some works. So they let us go after getting a promise that we will visit them every month.

We sat on the car. I put the address of the hospital on the GPS. The whole ride was silent. I message my doctor. When I got a little money from my part times, I visited a doctor for my condition. He is Dr. Joon. I been going to him when needed.

After 30 minutes, we were in front of the City Hospital. Mew parked the car. None of us is moving. I was looking down. I can feel Mew is looking at me.

" Look.... we don't have to do this... If you are not comfortable then just leave it. I LOVE YOU.. "

"AND I LOVE YOU TOO... that's why I am doing this. I want to give all of myself to you. So, I have to do this.."

"Then let's do this together.."

P'Mew hold my hand. I don't know, when he hold my hand I suddenly had a confidence.

"Yes, let's do this.. "

We went out. I called Dr. Joon and he told me to came to his cabin. We entered his cabin and he asked us to sit.

 We entered his cabin and he asked us to sit