Chapter 22 : I want to be your shield !

"Guuuulllfffff..."

Gulf's POV

Umm..where..where am I? It's so bright here..wait ...I can hear some laugh..someone is calling somebody..ahhh its a little boy..he is running and there is a man who is also behind him, pretending to catch him.. they look so happy.. I think I know this man. He looks exactly like someone I know for years. They are coming towards me. Ohh..this little boy, he will. . . .

oh shit, did he just pass through me? Am i dead? Is this heaven? Oh no. . .no no no no..I cant be death. I have so many things to do. HOLY SH*T...is this me? That man, running behind that little boy looks exactly like me. He also ran through me. He caught the boy. They are now laughing and playing. Wait , there is another man coming towards them, waving at them. I also know him..yes, he is P'Mew...

"P'MEW...can you see me? Please P'Mew.."

He went directly towards them and hugged them both. Its so lovely. I envy them. I envy myself that is right in front of my eyes.

I feel so sleepy. I want to sleep.

Someone is calling me.

His voice is getting louder and louder.

.

.

.

.

.

"Gulf..

Gulf..

Please open your eyes. . .Gulf you hear me. . . .yes, that's right. Open your eyes. Open them for me baby. . ."

I opened my eyes. Wait, now where am I? Its looks like a hospital room. I am so familiar with this. I think I am forgetting something.

Mew..

P'Mew, he was shoot. I have to go to him. I directly sit up. I tried to take out my IV when some one stopped me and hugged me.

"let me go.. I want to go to my P'Mew. He needs me. Let me go.."

"breath baby..I am here.. its your Pmew. I am alright. See..you relax okay..come on, breath in breath out..I am here.."

Then finally, I came to my sense. I broke the hug and looked at his face clearly. Yes, he is my P'Mew. He is alright. He is right in front of me.

"don't ever do this. Do you know how scared I was? What thoughts were coming in my mind? You will not do this again. I swear..or I ..I ..I don't know what I will do? Do you hear me?"

"yes..I will never leave you. Now lie done and relax."

Then I looked at the room. Our family is here. I want to hug him more. I again sit up and hugged Mew again.

"Its alright..I am here."

Yes, he is here. Everything is alright.

wait, I am feeling something. Something is wet. I broke the hug and lift up the shirt he is wearing. Its blood. Its coming out of the bandage.

"P'Mew...Its blood.. its coming out..somebody please call the doctor..NOW.."

.

.

.

The doctor came and again put the bandage and clean the wound. He strictly told him not to leave the bed. then I came to know that P'Mew was unconscious when brought. He just woke you 3 hours ago after being unconscious for 20 hours.When he knew I was here, he insist on coming to me and wait for me to get conscious. As for me, I heard that I woke up before but I was too panicking that the doctors had to give me seductive. We changed our room to a vvip one. The bed here is big. The doctor also gave P'Mew sleeping tabs so that he can rest for another few hours. Also the doctor said he had something to discuss with us. But that can wait. My first priority is P'Mew now.

Luke came to me. He brought some dinner for me. I don't want to eat. He threaten me, if I didn't eat, he will tell Mew. So I took some bites. Its already late. The whole hospital is fully secure. Mom and dad went back telling me they will come tomorrow early morning. Luke want to stay. But Emiley was alone. So Joss send him along with mom and dad. Joss is staying with us. He went out to send them. I waved them bye. I then sat beside Mew on the bed.

Oh, P'Mew, you scared me. For some time, I thought I lost you. No, I am not sending you alone to anywhere from now one. I will make myself capable so that I can save you for any harm. I want to be your shield.

---------------------------------------------------------

hi guys...I know I am so late. I am so occupied with my works that I hardly get time for myself. I was so tired that nothing came to my mind. Anyways, so this is for you lovely people. thank you for waiting and liking and voting and commenting and for all.
Love you
See you soon