Chapter 30 : happiness!!

Gulf been looking at the babies for hours now. Mew's parents and others were already left. They wanted to stay but Mew told that he would take care of them. Max, Tul, Bright and Win stayed to guard. Tul and Win mainly was there because of the babies and Gulf. The doctor came and gave few advices and asked him to take rest for two days. After that he can left. But here is Gulf. Smiling, giggling and looking at his babies. Their tiny hands, feet, nose , lips and all, cooing. Mew went down, send others home, bought food. When he came, he saw Gulf at the same state.

"you can stop now baby. They will be here beside you in the crib. The doctor told you na to talk rest."

"but Mew, look at them na... they are so tiny. So cute..and these pink lips. Aww my babies."

"our babies..okay, give them.. let them sleep in there crib."

Mew put them in the crib. Gulf asked him to sleep with him in the bed. Mew lied and Gulf put his head on his chest.

"you know what, today I am so happy. I was happy when you said you loved me. But today I am more happy than that."

"I am little offended here. But today I am also happy."

"You know, I was always sad. I had no one, not my parents , no relatives ..no one. Then you came and I felt, yes now I have someone to call mine. Your whole family also accepted me. But Something was missing. Thank you for giving me my babies. Now I feel complete. I feel my family is complete now. Thank you. I am glad you came to my life. My angel."

"haha...I am not angel, maybe devil. and you are my angle. you don't know how I was before you came in to my life. I was like a robot. No emotions, no feeling. Only work. Then you came and filled my days with colours. I get to know that there are colours other than black and white. I love you so much. Now these tiny minies.. My puff balls.... I can so anything for you and my babies. I love you all. Now sleep. You must be tired."

"yeah.. there is also some pain. Let me sleep. Don't do anywhere."

"should I call the doctor?"

"no.. I will be fine after a sleep."

"then sleep. I will be here."

Two days passed. Today Gulf and the babies are going home. Boys were there so it was easy for them to pack. Gulf had one baby and Mew had one. When they entered, all his boys were there. They can see a big banner of "Welcome Type and Tine" on the door. They came out hearing the car sound. Gulf came out with one baby. Luke came and help to take the other baby. All came running to look at the babies.

"Yo boys...chill.. the babies or Gulf..no one is running away. You all gonne see them. "

They all laughed hearing Mew. Gulf came in. They had a large crib with pillows and soft blankets, also soft fluffy toys. Gulf and Luke put the babies in the crib. Emiley was already there waiting to see the babies. She had some exams. So Luke didn't allow her to go to the hospital. So she was eager to look and touch the babies. Her little brothers. She especially made two cards for each of them.

"momma..lift me ..I can't see clearly. I want to touch them. This crib is so high."

"yes baby..let me.."

Joss came and lift her. She put the cards near the baby pillows. She touched their cheeks.

"Ohhhh. so soft.. daddy, they are softer than my poo panda.. ouu...I love them... They are so cute... Hi Type, Hi Tine... I am your big sister, Emiley I will take care of you.."

The babies smiled.

"See daddy, See MewMew...they smiled...Aww..."

Joss put her down and said, "how many times I told you to call Uncle Mew? Baby, why you never listen?"

"I am not a baby anymore... I am a big sister now.. "

Mew came and lift her up.

"ohhoo big girl... Gulf, we had some chocolates na. Since Emiley is a big girl now, whom will you give those to?"

"yes, I have special brought them..Phi Luke, should we eat them?"

"NO... I will have them. Put me down.. Gulfy, my chocolates..."

And the drama continued.

They had so much fun. Everyone was so happy. Though they prepared a room for them but Gulf said he not going to left the kids alone which was true. So they put the crib inside their room. They put a cupboard in the room. All others are in the baby room which is just next to them. So all were good.

---------------------------------

Hello... another one. Hope you like it. Do vote and comment.

Till the next one, Goodbye.. love you