Chapter 8: The turning point

Gulf's POV

Today I will be leaving the mansion. From the last conversation at the dining hall, I haven't seen him. I also asked others phis but they said he is busy and cannot meet anyone right now. Though I have been informed that he has ordered one of their drivers to take me home today. For the last time I want to see him. I want to say thanks t him properly for taking care of me these days. I have already packed my staffs. To be honest, when I was brought here I didn't have anything with me. P'Mew bought everything for me. I don't want to take them with me but they insist that I should take them as they were for me. I left some of them in here and packed few, hoping I will be needing that if I ever visit the mansion. I was going out when I passed P'Mew's room and I heard some sounds coming from there. That means Phi is in his room. I stopped at the door and wondering whether I should knock or not...and finally.....

Knock...knock..knock..

"Phi, I know you are there and I also know you are busy. So I will not take much of your times. If you are hearing me phi, for the last time I want to say thank you to you. You gave me the thing I have been depriving all my life..Love.. Family and security...My words will never be enough to describe how I feel for you. Though it was for a little time, still I was happy. I am happy. May be I will never see you again, but I want to tell you that you will forever hold a special place in my heart...I will never forget you...though I would not give you much, but if you ever need me, you know where to find me...bye phi..take care...I will miss you..."

And I left without opening the door. My eyes are teary...I don't know what is happening to me...did I make the right decision?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mew's POV

Yesterday when Gulf told me he wants to leave, I was shocked. I was so happy that I forgot that Gulf is here for few days. I understand him, may be better than anyone but still it hurts. It hurts so bad. I am afraid I will do something if I see him. So, here I am sitting in my room, drinking non-stop. I don't think I can ever forget you Gulf but I don't want to impose my felling on him. yes, I love him...I was not sure at first, but spending these 3weeks with him I am sure of my feelings. I love him so much that it hurts. Thinking I may never see him, it hurts. You know, I can find anyone from anywhere in this world. That much powerful I am. But with Gulf, I don't want to use my power instead I want to use my heart.

Yesterday I didn't sleep a bit. In the morning I called Max and told him to send a driver for Gulf. I can hear they are wishing their goodbye and good wishes to him. I opened anther bottle of wine when I heard knocks on my door. Wait a minute, its Gulf. But why is he not opening the door? And for how many times I have told this guy to not say thank you to me? Wait, is he crying? Why his voice is broken? Oh Gulf, you are making this hard for me.

"...................Bye phi, take care..I will miss you..."

I don't know when I stood up from my chair and now sitting in the floor lying on the door. My one hand is on the door, as if I want to feel him. I heard footsteps getting away from the door...far away that I cant hear them anymore. I want to open the door and run and hug him so tight. But I couldn't. My feet are not following my thoughts. I am still sitting on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it. I am not letting him go. I am Mew Suppasit. And I will win him. I am not crying here without even trying once. Yes, lets try. After hearing I miss you from him, I am not letting go of him. huhhh...

I called someone. I know what to do. Wait baby Gulf, I am coming for you...and this time I will win you and your heart.

.

.

.

Two weeks later

Gulf's POV

Its been two weeks since I came back from the mansion. First I cleaned the whole house and do the laundries. Then I arranged all my new cloths in the closet. After doing the whole works when I lie down finally on my bed, I wondered if my house was this silent before. But I had no times to think about this for so long. The saving I has will be only enough for one month. I should look for a job as early as possible. And this time if possible, I want a permanent job, not part times. I am looking everywhere.

I am going to the nearest convenient store to buy something for my lunch. Its a 30 minutes walk from my house. But I have no choice. And the weather is quite chill today. So it s not bad. suddenly I saw a new cafe by the side. It was not here when I last come to this road. By the looks it is obvious that it is pretty new. But its is full of customers. Those cakes looks really tasty, but I am sure it will cost much too. Not worry Gulf, first find a job then you can have these tasty cakes. For the last time, I looked at those beautiful cakes and decided to move on when suddenly something caught my eyes. OMG...they are hiring. I have been in some cafe shops so I know the basics. I decided to try my luck and entered the shop.

.

.

.

.

Gulf entered and directly went to the cash counter. There were two people on the other side, both busy with customers.

"Excuse me.."

"Yes, what can I get for you?"

A guy replied. He is tall, chubby cheeks and he is smiling. A bunny smile.

"umm...I saw the poster there and I would like to apply for that job.."

"oh..sure..would you mind waiting for a bit? You can sit over there. We will get to you once we are over here."

That guy politely said without losing his smile.

"Sure, not a problem."

Gulf replied and he sat on a table which was near the window. Surely, the cafe was packed. It was lunch time so it was quite obvious. He waited for 20 minutes when the guy with whom he talked early came with another guy with a straight face. They brought a chocolate milkshake and a black forest cake for him.

"Here, take this. Sorry, you had to wait so much.."

The bunny smiled guy gave Gulf the shake and cake and they both sat on the opposite side of him.

"So, shall we begin? I am Win and this is Bright and we welcome to our Sweet paradise........."

------------------------------------------------------------
That's it guys. Stay tuned to know how Mew will win his baby Gulf...

Thank you for supporting.

Do vote and comment.

Bye..see you next time