Chapter 21 : Death Bed !

Mews POV

I reached UK around mid night. That's right, the meeting is in UK. Actually, its not exactly a meeting. Its kind of peace agreement between the gangs. For last few months, our gang is constantly involving with disagreements with those two gangs. Yes, we overpower them every time. But its kind of headache. Few weeks back, they sent us the message about settlements. After giving thought on that and going thoroughly we decided to give it a shot. So here we are.

We checked in our hotel. We have a chain of hotels and resorts also. I have a private suit in each of these. I went to my suit and freshen up. I checked the time. Probably Gulf is sleeping now. Should I call him or not? I should call him so that he doesn't worry. I picked up my phone and dialled his number. On the second ring he received the call. Oh, so he was waiting for my call.

"Hiii Boo...you reached there?"

"hello love...yes, I reached. I am in the hotel now. I just showered."

"What about the dinner?"

"I already had it on my way. What about you? Did you eat? And don't forget to take your vitamins."

"Yes..I had dinner and I didn't forget to have my vitamins. Mom didn't left my side until I took those."

"Good... so are you sleepy?"

"no.. I slept in the afternoon. I was waiting for your call. "

"Awww..my baby.. but you should "}sleep now. Its late.."

"But I want to talk to you.."

"Miss me??"

"ummm...not much..may be a tiny bit.."

"aahhaa..but I miss my baby so much..I love you Gulf.."

"I love you too P'Mew...as much as I want to talk to you, but you should sleep. You have meeting tomorrow."

"Yes baby.. I am also tired. "

"Don't forget to call me from time to time.."

"yes baby.."

"and take care... don't eat too much oily food.. "

"Yes baby.."

"and ..and.."

"And you also take care..I will call you tomorrow..Goodnight"

"Goodnight boo..love you.."

"love you too Bii..love you so much.."

.

.

.

.

The next morning, I wake up to the alarm. I called Gulf. Then I got ready and left for the meeting. This hotel is fully secured by our boys. When I reached the lobby, everything was ready. Apart from me and Max, there were about 20 other boys that would be following us. You never knew what might happen in this kind of meetings. So better be prepared. We reached the area. Its an abundant building in a remote location. Perfect for this occasion. One other gang was already there when I reached. Its the Phoenix. Our gang is dealing with them for a very long time now. We formally greeted each other. There is the gang which been troubling us. The night howls. They are troubles. We also have some illegal stuff but they are on another level. Child trafficking, drugs, organ transports and so many other things. I personally don't like to involve with them. They meeting started. Everyone is giving their opinions. I am too. But this night howls, they just couldn't settle for anything. Finally when we almost reached on an agreement, then suddenly....

.

.

.

BOOMMM...

.

.

Someone bombed a smoke gas and started firing. I went hide beside the wall and started to shoot. Max was there and we were covering each other. When the smoke stared to subside, I saw the leader of The Phoenix is on the ground and he is bleeding. I tried to go near him. I checked his pulse and he was still breathing. I cant just leave him here. He may not be my friend but we have a good relation. Two of my boys also came and covered us while me and Max tried to move him to a safe place. After an hour of gun shots, we finally came out. I had a small wound on my arm. It is fine though. We were walking to the cars when suddenly I felt myself wet and then ...

.

.

.

.

Gulfs POV

From the lunch, I am feeling something uneasy. Like something is not right. I tried to convert my mind but nothing is working. I been calling Mew for a quite a few hours now but he is out of coverage so is Max. Afternoon came, still not a call from him. Now I cant wait more. I tried to find Joss. He is also not here. I went to Luke's room and knocked. He opened the door instantly.

"Hi Gulfie..do you need anything?"

"nothing particular actually..where is P'Joss?"

"He is in the office..Do you have something with him?"

"well...I couldn't connect P'Mew..so I was thinking about asking him.."

"okay.. I will call him and let you know."

"Okay phi.."

I came back and reached the dinning hall when I saw P'Tul coming into the mansion.

"Hi P'Tul..long time no see..."

"Gulf..I have a bad news...P'Mew..He is shot...He bleed a lot and is now ....

.

.

.

Gulf..

Gulf..

Wake up..

Gulf..

GUUULLLLFFFF....
.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here is another one guys.
Hope you like it.
And let me tell you, they will have a sweet and happy ending. Don't worry.
Do vote and comment.
See you soon.