Chapter 6: Welcome to the Family

The very next morning when Gulf wake up, Mew was sleeping on the couch beside the window. He felt bad. He took a blanket and carefully put it on him. He also closed the curtails properly. Then he freshens up and again sat on the bed. He still doesn't know if he is permitted to leave the room. So, he is waiting for Mew to wake up to take permission. Though he is treated nicely the other day but he didn't forget that the reason why he is there first. He took his time to observe the room. It is a medium size room with minimum decoration. Mostly grey or black is used as colours. The bed is of queen size. Beside the bed, there is a single couch and a big one where Mew is currently sleeping. Then the bedside tables, his medicines are out on there with other stuffs that he is not familiar with. There is also a mini fridge. But the bathroom is quite big then the usual ones with a walk in closet. This room and bathroom combines is slightly bigger than Gulfs first studio apartment. He chuckles thinking about that. Surely, he has come so far. Now at least he has a proper place to live. And he is content with his life now. Yes, he has dreams and from yesterday his dreams also includes that guy sleeping peacefully. Gulf laughed at his own thoughts. Crazy me!!

Suddenly he heard a small sound coming. He turned to the other side only to get shocked. Mew was sitting there looking at him with a lovely smile. Gulf was so busy with his thoughts that he didn't notice the other guy waking up.

"oh, why stopped?"

"Ha phi...what stopped?"

"Why do you stop smiling? You have a pretty smile...

Gulf blushed at Mews comment. His whole face turned into red. This whole situated turned awkward when Gulf's tummy made a cute sound. He is hungry. And now his face is more red then earlier, but this time due to embarrassment. Mew laughed loud.

"Wait here. Give me 10 mins..I will be quick.."

Saying so Mew went to the bathroom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mew and Gulf went out to the hall. Others were having their breakfast already. When they saw Mew all wished him 'Good morning'. Mew fast sat and pull out the chair next to him for Gulf. Gulf was feeling uncomfortable. All eyes were at him. They are all curious about the boy who can make their boss show the human emotions. All these years they have only seen Mew as a robot in human form. They are actually happy that there is someone who can make their boss smile.

"Stop staring at him. You all are making him uncomfortable. Gulf, what do you want?"

"Anything will be fine by me phi.."

"Okay then... serve the usual.."

They had pancakes, egg, coffee and all. All looked so delicious.

Suddenly Mew's phone ringed and he went out to receive the call. Bingo...this is the opportunity everyone was looking for. As Mew went out, everyone came closed to Gulf and sat surrounding him.

Krist: hey kid, sorry for scaring you...

Singto: yes Gulf, we are sorry for behaving badly with you..

Gulf: its okay phi..

He replied shortly as he didn't want anyone to angry with him.

Saint: okay move now you two...so did you had your medicine? Are you feeling uncomfortable?

Gulf: I am fine phi..I had the pills...I am doing better..

Saint: good, we will look at your bandages later....now I have a question, P'Mew told me he has something for me..do you have any idea?

Gulf: sorry phi...I don't know phi..

Tul: yah Saint, don't bother the boy...hey Gulf, I am Tul, this is Max, Jang ,Han, Off and Gun...you already met Zee, Saint, Krist and Singto...We all live here..Welcome to the family...

Gulf: thank you phi..but isn't it too early for me to be in your family? You didn't know me..

Gun: Don't be silly Gulf..P'Mew is trusting you, which is a very big thing...So we have nothing against you..You are most welcome to the family....

Gulf: thank you...thank you so much...(sobs...)... It really means a lot...thanks..

Han , Gun and Tul went near him and pull him into a group hug. Gulf also hugged them back. He is really happy that somebody actually want him. Really, feeling of wanted is so special. Only few is lucky to feel this.

Gun: there..there..don't cry..we don't want to see a beautiful boy crying early in the morning..

Han: yes...you are actually looking like a kid whose ice cream is fallen...

Everyone laughed to Hans comment including Gulf.

Off: You make yourself comfortable, okay..we may not be the best persons but I can assure you we are not that bad. we take care of our family and YOU ARE FAMILY...

Gulf nodded. He is happy...may be for the first time in his life. He is truly happy. The smile he is showing is not a fake one.

They were having their bonding when Mew came back and the first thing he saw, was Gulfs swollen eyes. He rushed to him and take his face in both of his hand.

"Who? Who made my kitten cry? Answer now..."

"No one phi..these are happy tears... I am so happy..don't scold anyone..."

"umm..okay..."

Mew then sat beside him again and pull Gulfs chair. He then hold Gulf by his waist and continued eating. The atmosphere of the room again came back to normal. Gulf skilfully prevented a tsunami hitting everyone.

"Tul and Han..also Gun...prepare the room beside mine for Gulf...And Gulf, if you want anything want in your room, inform them and Off and Singto, buy cloths and daily needs for Gulf...I have a meeting so I can't go.."

"OKAY BOSS..."

"but phi...I don't need anything...I can just brought my stuffs from my home.."

"No... you need these... (whispers to Gulf) Let me pamper my cute kitten..."

Mew winked at Gulf which was unnoticed by others than Gulf. This was enough to make Gulf again a ripping tomato.

---------------------------------------------------------
that's it for today guys. Just a filler chapter welcoming Gulf to the family. Hope you guys like it.
Do vote and comment. I always read your comments and that gives me inspire to write the next one.
See you next time.