Chapter 28 : Mr. Rabbit

Mew's POV

I woke up feeling someone staring at me and I know exactly who is he. I slowly opened my eyes and Gulf was staring at me so closely. He was all ready.

"hii, Good morning baby"

He kissed me on my lips.

"good morning babe.. are you going somewhere?"

Gulf gave me a straight look.

"are you serious? Did you forget?"

Then it strikes my mind. The rabbit. How can I forget about that!

"Of course, how can I forget? The rabbit, right... the white one with three black spots..see I remember.."

It made him happy, I suppose. Because he hugged me and again kissed me.

"You are the best. Now move your ass and get ready. We are going to get the rabbit."

"wait..why you? I mean, it may take us more time and its a sunny day. you will get all sweaty and all. Why don't you stay at home? I will definitely bring it for you.. don't you trust me??"

I gave him puppy eyes. I don't know whether I will find this rabbit or not. I was thinking may be I will do some make up kinds of things if I cant find it. But it will all be ruined if Gulf comes with me.

"Did you forget, before meeting you I had lots of part time jobs? I was sweaty all day. Its nothing for me. And though its sunny, its still cold. So, I will be fine. Now, get ready. I am going down."

I guess I have no choice now. Gulf is coming with me. When Gulf left, I immediately called Max.

"hello Max"

"yes boss.."

"I want you to make a list of all pets shops that have rabbits in the town.. urgent"

"okay sir....umm sir.."

"yes Max..."

"why all the shops.."

"Gulf needs a white rabbit with three black dots, I don't think it will be easy.."

"I understand sir..I will make it immediately.."

"And Max, ask Tul to come with us..Gulf may get lonely. And ask boys to follow us secretly.."

"yes boss.."

I hung up the call and went to the bathroom.

After getting fresh up, I went down. I saw Tul was already there. He and Gulf was talking over something I don't know. I know Gulf miss others. It was a good idea to call Tul. I had my breakfast and we went out. As I assumed, in the first three- four shops, they even didn't have proper white rabbit. It was already lunch time. So we went to a restaurant that was outside of the city to have a peaceful one.

If I exclude the rabbit part, then I must say this is a good day. After so long, I spend so much time with Gulf outside house. After pregnancy, he likes to stay at home. We had so much fun. We ate sugar candy and of course ice cream. The lunch was also so good. Gulf is taking liking especially on seafood. So we had some crabs, salmons and so on. When we came out, I saw a small pet shop near the restaurant. It took my interest as it had some rabbits in there. We went to the shops.

"Hello sirs...welcome "

"hii..do you have white rabbit?"

"White rabbit with black dots please.."

Gulf interrupted.

"Yes, white with black dots.."

"We have some rabbits here sir..would you like to have a look?"

"yes..let's see.."

We went there. They had some rabbits. One of it also had dots but not three.

"They are all cute and fluffy. But do you think you have some like this?"

Gulf showed shopkeeper the photo of our Mr. Rabbit. And what I heard made my day.

"I think I have seen one like this in our farm. I don't know if it is still there. "

"Where is the farm?"

"It's 5 km away from here. Here is the location."

He gave us a paper with the address. We went there. Its a farm with lots of animals. We went in and the keeper took us to the rabbits. And you know what, IT IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. The rabbit was still there. When Gulf saw it, he exclaimed with happiness MR. RABBIT.

We bought the rabbit with another white one to make it a pair. If you ask me why, well apparently Gulf felt our Mr. Rabbit will be lonely so we also got Mrs. Rabbit for him. Out of all the weird thing Gulf asked me, this is the peek. But seeing Gulfs smile I can do anything for him.
-------------------------------------------------------
another one
Good Night...
see you soon