Chapter 31 : Thrones on the bed of Rose

Babies are growing up really well. They can now speak few words. The first word they uttered was mama. Gulf was really happy whereas Mew was depressed. He was really trying to make them speak dada. This may be childish but its an emotion of a dad who became one for the first time. Later, Gulf had to pay with his body to make that up. Days been really well. Mew started going regularly to the company. They already had so much people in the mansion so it was easy for Gulf to take care of them. No outsiders were allowed so it was all secured. So he has some free times which he spends with mother or Luke. They would cook, watch drama or will gossip. They even would pair the bodyguards and fantasies. Everyday Luke and Gulf would go to somewhere which is a secrete, not to their husbands obviously.

These days Mew and Joss are really tensed. Again, some of their transactions were failing back to back. The problem occurred when one of their major deal failed that was secrete. Only few people knew about it. Actually, though they are mafias but they fully oppose which are illegal. So there are many gangs that are against them. Surely, it must be one of the groups that is creating this problems. What is making Mew furious is that this deal is known to only few, so there must be someone with them who is the culprit.

The environment of the house was also kind of gloomy. Though no one brings those problems to house, but Gulf and others could sense the mood. Mew was spending more time in office rather than at home.

As usual, today also Mew came really late, after mid night. If it was before, he could have spend the night at office but now, he likes to come home so that he can look at Gulf and babies sleeping face before he could rest. All his tiredness comes to an end when he looks at them and find motivates to go on.

Gulf woke up when he felt soft kisses on his forehead. He was waiting for Mew when he dozed off.

"oh Mew, you are back? Did you had dinner? Wait let me bring something for you."

"wait wait baby.. I had dinner. You sleep, I will just take a shower."

"okay love.."

Saying so, Mew went to the bathroom after kissing both the babies. Yes, the babies had their own room, but Gulf likes to have them in their room so that he can be there for them. Gulf had a sweet smile seeing Mews sweet action. He lied down on the bed waiting for Mew. Mew came back after like 15 minutes. He was wearing a loose tank top and a sweat pant. He was drying his wet hair with a hand towel. The water droplets are still dipping from his hair. Gulf was looking at this sexy-hot hunk with lust in his eyes.

"What are you looking at baby?"

Mew came and lied on Gulfs tummy. This is something Mew loves to do. Gulf started playing with Mews hair.

"Nothing, my love is looking hot tonight.."

"huh..really ! I am looking like a living zombie.. "

"that I can agree on. Have some sleep. "

"ummm.. are you not going to ask why I am late or how everything is going?"

"I know there is a problem. But I dont want to ask you. What is important right now is to take rest. So sleep. Everything is going to be alright."

"You know I love you right.."

"yes, and I love you too...now sleep."

Mew hugged Gulf tight and slept.

This is heaven.

----------------------------------------

I am having problem on continuing this. so I am going to complete it in 5-6 chapters. Please bear with me.

Hope you like it.

Do vote and comment.

See you