Chapter 26: Morning or Moaning !!

Sun has rise long back, but our boys are still sound asleep. Gulf was exhausted by the time they reached their room. He fall asleep the moment his head touched the pillow. Though Mew understands that, but he was a little disappointed. He wanted to celebrate their first night. Gulf was sleeping with his shirt that goes to his mid thigh and boxer. The first few buttons was undone, showing his smooth milky skin. Mew really wanted to put some hickeys on there, but he resist himself. He didn't want to disturb his baby's sleep. So, as a good husband, he covered Gulf and slept hugging him.

Gulf was the first one to wake up. His pillow was replaced by Mew's chest. What a nice sight to wake up with! A handsome , sexy man sleeping beside him or more precisely, he was sleeping on him. 

"How can I be so lucky to have this guy? Look at this guy, handsome ..these muscles..wawoo... this chest..this lips..this eyes..this ears...and this ****...all are mine... I want to have a bite of him... will he wake up? ..nah.. I will have a small tiny bite..."

Gulf started kissing and nibbling all Mew's chest up to his neck. He would lick, kiss and have some small bites here and there. 

"Baby... what are you doing?"

"umm...delicious.. I am having my morning snacks ..you go to sleep.."

"I don't think I can go to sleep baby..you wake us up..."

"Us?? you and who?"

" you really don't know, ha?? naughty baby..your junior Mew.. how will you take care of him? you almost forget about him.."

"I am not..I never forgot him.. "

"really..then want to meet him?"

"why not?"

Gulf sat on Mew and started kissing him roughly. He was sucking the soul out. Mew was not also less. He too was enjoying fullest. Their tongue fight for dominance. Mew was loving his bold baby. He let him win. Gulf moved from lips to his jaw and then to his neck, leaving lots of kisses.  Mew Never wore any shirt or t-shirt while sleeping.  Gulf stopped and look at Mew with so much lust in his eyes. His eyes traveled from Mew's eyes to his chest. Without wasting any seconds, Gulf sucked the pink buds waiting for his attention. 

" Ahhhh...Gulf...baby...slow done...ouch..don't bite..ummm..ahhhh.."

He was giving full attention to both buds. While doing so, his hands found their way to junior Mew. He started pumping him above the cloths. 

"Baby... enough of this...ahhh...ummm...let me..let me help you too..."

"no..today I will do whatever I want...you just enjoy..okay boo.."

Saying so, Gulf gave a sweet kiss to Mew and undid his pants. He took not so small pop-stick of Mew in his mouth and started to suck it like this is the best sweet he has ever had. He also removed his pants and started loosing himself. It was so erotic that Mew couldn't stop him. He almost flipped them when Gulf said, " You move one more time, I am leaving this room."

 Then, it strike his mind that his cute baby is also pregnant. Mood swings, which he obviously not want at a time like this. So, he decided to enjoy himself while devouring Gulf with his hungry eyes.

"Don't look at me like that..I am shy.."

"you don't know baby how sexy you are.. oh God Gulf, I am gonna hide you in my pockets.."

"Oh really..then how about this.."

Gulf positioned himself and push it inside him.

"Ahh...so big...ahhhh..ummm...so good....ahhhh..."

He started moving up and down while making sexy lewd sounds.

"I am sorry baby.."

Mew flipped him. Now Gulf is lying on the bed under Mew. Mew stared trusting him. The whole room is filled with their voices and smell of sex. Gulf cummed on this chest and Mew inside Gulf.

Mew cleaned Gulf up. They may have another round in the bathroom. Who knows? Gulf again slept. He was exhausted with all their activities. Mew lied beside him and looked at his sleeping baby.

Really, what a nice way to start their new life !

------------------------------------------------

(^^) (^^) peace. No proof reading

do vote and comment

see you