Chapter 27 : Cravings...

Gulf's POV

ahh...days been good. No morning sickness, no dizziness. Life been good. I am getting everyone's attention. They have been so good to me. When Mew is out, mom or Luke always gives me company. They will always make the things I like. We will watch dramas, films and lots of gossiping. Can I tell you a secrete? We like matching the bodyguards. It may sound strange, but I like it. Most importantly, I have opened up with the family. Now they know all my past and I don't regret. In fact I feel a lot of burden been left. Anyways, back to my routine, at lunch time Emiley will come back from school. After getting fresh, she will sit beside me and talk to the baby rubbing my tummy. She will narrate everything from the moment she enters the school to the time she comes back. What she ate, what teacher said, any fights or new friends she made, what she saw when coming back and all. And I find it every cute. She admires and loves Mew a lot. She tries to follow Mew, dressing style, standing pose, eating style and whatever she can. So when she actually shows her kids self, the child that she is, I find it very cute. Then we will have lunch and I will have my nap. Not always, but sometime I think our bedroom is so big. I feel so lonely here. But to my luck, Mew is always there when I feel like that. Sometime he will come by himself or sometime I message him and he will come within 10 minutes. Then comes the most awaited moment of the day, ice cream time. Yes, they will only give me only one small bowl of ice cream everyday, not more. Actually, few days back, I was craving for ice cream, precisely oreo one with lots of chocolate syrups, at 2 am night. I know it was late and cold but I can't help and my tears came out. As you know Mew can't see my tears, he gave in and brought me. I ate the whole box in one go though Mew warn me many times. He even took it and put it in freezer for the next day. But I can't stop my craving and when he sleep I secretly. My bad luck, next day I had fever and cold. So Mew only allows me to eat only one scoop per day. It's so little, but I have to manage, jizzzzz.
.

.

.

Where is this Mew? Whenever I need him the most, he just disappears. I have been calling him but he just said he is coming. It's been 5 minutes but he didn't arrive at. I know, since I am growing, am getting out of shape. I am so fat now. I am so unattractive. I know, he is loosing interest in me. Though he says he loves me, but he is not here yet which proofs this. I want to cry. I am crying. I am standing near the window looking out and then I saw Mew's car coming. Let me teach him a lesson for ignoring me for whole three hours. He said it will take him maximum two, but he took THREE HOURS. huhhh.. I went to the bed and covered myself. I am not going to talk to him.

When Mew entered, he saw all the lights of the rooms are on and his baby is sleeping covering all of himself. He went to the shower and freshen up. When he cam out, he saw Gulf was peeking but when he saw Mew, he again covered himself. Now Mew was sure Gulf was sulking and he knew exactly why. He changed into comfortable cloths and got under the cover with Gulf.

"Gulf...baby.."

"..."

"baby..please.."

"..."

"gulf baby..please look at me.."

"..."

" I love you.. I love you so so much.."

Gulf turned and look at him. He quickly pecked Mew's lips and then again turned around. Mew smiled giving small kisses to Gulf's neck.

"I am sorry baby.. I got so busy that I took me another one hour. But I promise tomorrow I will spend whole day with you."

"you promise?"

"yes, I promise.. now show me you cute face.."

Gulf turned around and smiled.

"yes, now that's me baby.."

Gulf gave him a sweet smile and Mew knew he wanted something to eat.

"tell me, what my baby wants to eat today?"

"You know baby, today when I was watching TV with Emiley we were watching that cartoon.. . "

"yes.. I am listening..."

"there that rabbit ate a mango that taste like orange ..he looked to happy eating that.. It was so ripe.. It looked so tasty.. are you hearing me?"

"yes.. I am listening.."

Mew was stressing so much. He was praying God for not wanting that mango from him.

"I want that rabbit..."

"but Gulf, mango doesn't .WHAT?????WHAT YOU WANT?"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING? I JUST WANT THAT RABBIT..."

"you want a rabbit... "

"yes, not anyone... a white rabbit with three black spots, one at left eye, one at back and last one at his belly.. I want that rabbit.."

"but baby, where can I found that rabbit?"

"I don't know, I want that rabbit... I looked so fluffy.. I want to squish it.. I want it, I want it... I WANT IT.."

"okay okay I will get one for you"

"tomorrow, I want that tomorrow.. okay.. OKAY BABY???"

"Yes, I will bring that rabbit tomorrow."

"promise?"

"promise..."

"yes, I love you.."

"love you too babe.."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am so stress. so much stress, like I don't know when I am going to blast. Anyways, here is another update. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

Do supporting.

See you soon.