Chapter 15 : It's okay to not be okay !

Gulf's POV

"WHAT?????"

Are they serious? I mean, I get it they want to know about their brother's sex life. But serious..asking his partner? I don't think it's a good idea. And more importantly, hearing that all the make outs with P'mew came back into my mind and instantly I got shy. I looked down. Then I heard Luke telling Joss.

" Are you serious? Do you have to be so direct? You go, talk with others...leave us..."

"whatever you say baby.."

Joss kissed Luke and left.

"Sorry about that..he is just like that.."

"yeah... I get that.."

"so, it's only us hear..wanna say something.."

"umm..yeah,,he is good at that too.."

I told him shyly. I don't know why, but I am comfortable with him. There is a brother kind of feeling with him.

"aaahaa..someone is shy..so...ummm you know.."

"nah..we haven't gone that far yet.."

"hah..why not?" Luke whined.

How can I answer that question? I just lowered my head and looked down. For a moment, Luke was silent. Then he said,

"I see..this must be personal. But, you should remember Gulf.... I am saying this as someone who knows P'Mew for a few years now...he is someone who will never leave your side. When he says he loves you, that means he loves the whole you. Not only the perfect you but also the imperfections in you. I am saying this from my own experience. You may not know, Joss was straight before he met me, not like P'Mew... I was a model at that time. We first met on a business party. I was modelling for the campaign of their company. After that, we could always met in random occasions. In all those, Joss would bring different girls. So when he proposed me, I was not even sure.(chuckled) I would still remember how hard he tried to finally get my answer. Then things happens, that I will tell you some other time...and we got together. But there always a thought that lingered on my mind. What if someday he meets someone and leave me? What I will do then? What about a child? I wouldn't give him one. I was so depressed that I almost run away. But luckily, P'Mew caught me. He made me understand what love is. When we love, there is no place for misunderstanding. Communication is the key. If you have doubts, share with your partner. That way you can build your relationship stronger. And then I came back and I talked to Joss. He gave me the assurance that I was seeking in this relationship and we decided to have Emiley. You see Gulf, if P'Mew was not there that day, me and Joss would not been together now. Communicate with him..he will understand...okay..? Now let's go. They are waiting for us."

Luke went to take the trays. Wawoo...I mean, I lost my words. I think I have some confidence now. I know what to do. And all thanks to Luke. He is really a good person. He didn't asked me anything but he knew exactly what I am going through. I already like him. I went to him to help him taking the trays.

"umm..P'Luke..thanks..thank you so much..now I know what to do next, though I am not sure..."

"anytime Gulf...if you need some advice, now you know whom to ask. I get lots of free times anyways.."

"haha..sure.."

We both came back and put the trays on the center table. I went back you P'mew and sat next to him. We had a great family time there. For the first time, I saw what a family is. What you mean by mom or dad or brother or niece...they were laughing and talking. They didn't let me felt like I am an outsider. Mom told me to call her mom and same with dad. Within blink of an eye, I have a mom and a dad, and two brothers and a cute niece. Life can rotate 180 degree. Mine did. In morning, I was an orphan thinking whether I should meet my boyfriends family or not , and now I have a whole family. Yup, life can get better.