Chapter 25 : A happy day !

The first few days were good. Not so much problem. Everyone was busy preparing for the wedding. One week prior to the wedding, Gulf started having morning sickness with mood swings. So they decided to have a small wedding on their back yard. At first Mew's mom totally disagreed, she was planning for a destination wedding. But looking at Gulf's condition, she agreed. Though she promised to send them to a long honeymoon, obviously after Gulf gave birth.

When all are busy with the preparation, Gulf has developed a new habit. He has really like Mew's body scent. He says it helps him to control his morning sickness. So suddenly he will come and sit on Mew's lap hiding his face under his neck, smelling him. Gulf doesn't care when and where he is or Mew is. If he wants Mew, then Mew should be there. Pregnancy is making Gulf bold, he started showing his affection without any hesitation, not caring about others. On the other hand, this habit of Gulf sometimes make things harder for Mew. I mean common, your beautiful soon to be wife is showing love, how can anyone be not excited? He knows there is no sensual act from Gulf side. But sometime it gets really hard for him.

With so much care for everyone, Gulf is also gaining some weight. His cheeks are getting chubby. Mew can't help himself for not kissing and giving some small nibbles to his cheeks. Sometimes Gulf gets annoyed, but mostly he just likes all the attention he is receiving from all. Problem came when one day before the wedding the suits were sent for final fitting. Gulf's suit was tight. Gulf locked himself in their room and started crying. He was not letting anyone come to the room. Unfortunately at that time, Mew was out for a meeting. When he came back, he saw all the family members in front of their room. He asked what happened and came to know that it was almost 2 hours Gulf locked himself in. They tried to open the door with the spare key but Gulf warned them not to come in. Mew assured everyone and opened the door and silently entered closing the door behind. He went near the bed and saw Gulf was sleeping hugging his pillow with his t-shirt that he wore before going to the meeting. The tear stain was visible on his cheeks and side of the pillow was also wet. Mew changed his outfit and went under the cover. He back hugged Gulf. Gulf felt Mew's presence and turned around. He hide his face on Mew's chest and slept.

Mew wake up hearing some cry. He found Gulf sitting on the bed and crying silently.

"Biii...what happened? Why are you crying? You know na, I don't like seeing you cry.."

"boo...booo..."

"what? Tell your boo..what happened?"

"booo...booo..the suit..the suit...it didn't fit..."

"so...so what???"

"I am getting fat boo...I am so unattractive...look ..I am so chubby...you also not like me.."

"who said that? My bii is the best...he is so beautiful...his cheeks are so soft...he is best..no one...I repeat, no one can call him fat..not you too...now come here..."

Gulf went to Mew and sat on his lap hugging him tightly. He was still hiccuping. Slowly he stopped.

"but boo....the suit...it didn't fit.."

"You don't have to worry..mom already sent it back for fitting..so it will be alright..."

"I am fat...I am eating too much..."

"no...you are not..you are not only eating for you but also for the little bean inside you..you should eat full..okay.."

"umm...if you say so.."

"hmm.."

"booo..."

"yes bii.."