Chapter 34

Gulfs POV

When we came back from the park, I gave kids to mom and went to Luke. Though Mew didn't say anything to me, I came to know from Win that we were targeted on the park. I am so angry right now. If they would have targeted me, then I might not be angry as of now. But not my babies. I will find him and I will be the one to kill him. Mew went with Bright to the company.

I directly went inside the secrete base.

"Phi.. Luke...Phii.."

"Yes, I can hear you, don't scream"

"where are you?"

"just behind the computers.."

"do you know what happened today?"

"yes, and I am going through the nearest cctv to identify him."

I sat on the nearest sofa.

"I can't believe they target my kids I can tolerate if its me or others, but my kids, they are so small.."

"Yeah They are not human. I am in all these for so many years now.. I have come to know many mafias.. some friends , some enemies.. but one principal, never touch family members but these people sucks"

"I know right anyways..are you getting anything?"

" Give me some time there are more than 10 cameras near that area.."

" be fast"

"I am trying Gulf.. and here you go.. come here.."

I went near PLuke. There he is. From his appearance, it is confirmed that he is a professional shooter. The way he smoothly mixed with the crowd, like a pro. I am going to get you boy.. start counting your days.

"I will get him.."

"no no no..Definitely not we don't know which gang he is from and how dangerous they can be. I am not a fool to let you go alone.. and again Mew and Joss.If they know I let you go alone, they will haunt me.. no..absolutely not.."

"but phi,I have to get him. I can.. I have been practicing for this day for years..and I have your weapons and tech.. I will be fine"

"no.. If you are this stubborn then I will not help you anymore you decide.. my way or no way.."

"There is no option obviously... your way..hump.."

"good..Now lets see which gang he is from.."

"How are we gonna find it?"

"I have ways dude.. I have send his pics to my men to find about him.."

"You are smart.."

"I know, right!!"

We were going through the videos. Find any for minute details that can help us further. Ahhh.. I am getting bore.

Wait a minute. I think I saw something.

"PLuke.. go back ..more more...okay pause"

"What?"

"Zoom to his neck..near his ears...okay...see this..It's a tattoo"

"yes.. I think I have seen this tattoo somewhere but where?"

"think..this may be our lead.."

"I am trying"

"You are no good.."

"I am gonna beat you Gulf.. Don't make me angry.."

"yeah yeah...admit it.. you are getting older"

"can you shut up? So I can think.."

"yes please.."

I know, Luke been a great help. He is good at what he does. I just love teasing him. He is the brother that I never had. I love him. We were talking about that tattoo when my phone rang. It was from mom. She was calling us for dinner. Oh God.. We have been here for so 3 hours. I hope I can came up with a good excuse.

We, mean I and Luke came out and went directly to the kitchen. I saw the babies on the table, both talking about the outing we had earlier. Mom was with maids tabling the dinner. We helped her. She gave us a look but didn't ask anything. Maybe because of what happened earlier. She didn't want to stress me perhaps. Whatever the reason, I am glad.

Mew, Joss , dad and others came after few minutes. Though they were tensed but for Type and Tine, they tried to look okay. Throughout the whole dinner I can see PLuke is thinking so much. At last, the dinner was over. I and Luke helped mom and maids for cleaning up. Suddenly, PLuke pinched my arm. I looked at him and signed me to follow him. We quickly clean up and went out. He dragged me to side.

"I remember where I saw that tattoo.. but not now.. we were been out for so long. You go and meet me tomorrow after they left.."

"give me some idea..or I will not be able to sleep today."

"okay.. Just know may be it is related to Mews past.."

---------------------------------

Hello...