Chapter 11 : Shit, I love him!!

Gulfs POV

This is the best day. I got to meet P'Mew after so many days. I am so happy today. I came back to the cafe. I was little nervous. I took at least 2 hours for just delivering the coffees. Surely I am going to get scold. But to my surprise, they just said okay. It's good. Rest of the day went really smooth. There were many customers, but we three synchronise really well so nothing seemed hard. Through the day I was little nervous. I am going have dinner with P'Mew. Yes..but wait..with this cloths I can't meet him. I have to look good so that I can impress him. Wait..Wait..Wait..why I want to impress him? Why I want to look good for him? Am I expecting something? Ahhh..it's so frustrating. If I had some friends who can clear my confusion that could have great. I can't ask P'Tul, P'Gun or P'Han because if I ask them, P'Mew will know.

I am so distracted that I burned my hand while pouring the coffee.

Win: hey Gulf..what are you thinking? Come here and put your hand in cold water.

Win pulled Gulf and put his hand in cold water. He also put ointment on his burnt hand.

Win: what were you doing? See, it is all red...

He was inspecting his hand really carefully. Gulf eyes tear up.

Win: is it burning too much?

Gulf: (shaking his head) ..no..

Win: then why are you crying?

Gulf: I am happy..it feels like we are close..

Win: obviously, we are friends..so we are close..

Gulf: WE ARE FRIENDS ? ? ?

Win: WHAT?? You don't want to be my friend?

Gulf: no...I meant yes..I want to..I want to be your friends..

Win: then we are friends...so then tell your friend, what were you thinking that you burnt your hand?

Gulf: nothing...I was thinking nothing..

Win: Gulf, rule number 1 of friendship – Never lie to your friend...now tell me, what were you thinking?

Gulf: umm..okay..soo..there is a phi that I admire..he invited me for dinner..and I was thinking what I should wear..as you see, my morning cloths are not good, so ..yeah...that's it..

Win: oohoooo...so you are going on a date..

Gulf: NOO...

Bright: what are you talking? And Gulf, are your hand is still burning?

The customers are gone. It is off time, so Bright also came to join the discussion.

Win: Gulf is going on a date..

Gulf: Noo...I am not..it's just a dinner...

Win: But you are going with a person you admire...so it is definitely date..

Gulf: But I don't love him..???

Bright: Is it a question??

Both Win and Bright laughed to Gulf's confusion.

Win: okay..answer me..do you find him handsome?

Gulf: yes..he is so handsome and sexy..

Win: Do your heart flutters when you see him?