Chapter 29: Babies on Board!!!

(Time skip)
Few months passed and Gulf would give birth anytime now. The two rabbits bought now have their own sweet home in the garden. At first Gulf would never allow them to separate from him. But something happen that made him so angry.

Gulf specially likes his salad with honey and fired egg. At first he hates veggi. Always eating snacks, so Mew found a way to feed him. So the recipe. Usually he doesn't leave his plate. But that day he wanted to pee very bad. He left the plate hurriedly on the table. And guess what, by the time he came back with his huge belly, all his food was gone. His little puff ball ate all his salad. He was so angry that he screamed at the top of his voice. All who present came running to him.

"Mom...momm..Luke...Saint... see, they ate my salad. They ate all of them... today I specially put some chocolate syrup with honey...but they ate it...Mew...I need my Mew..."

He cried so much that they had to build a rabbit house that very day. Now whenever he wants to , he goes to the garden and play with them.

The days been good. His operation is scheduled one week later. It is found that he is having twins. But they didn't want to know the genders as they wanted it to be secrete.

Gulf and Mew is lying on the bed. They are cuddling and watching Netflix and having fun times. Mew is gently stroking his member. Gulf is feeling good and making naughty sounds.

"ahh....ummm..yes...so good...yes baby...ahhh ahhhh.. AAAAhhhh.AAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

"yes baby, yes...cum...cum for me.."

"AAAAHHHHH..... It's coming.."

"yes baby..cumm"

"IDIOT...AHHHHHH.....IT'S PAINING...THE BABY IS COMING... GET THE F*CKING CAR...RIGHT NOW..."

"yes...the babies..the babies..."

"GETOUT NOW..."

Mew was so nervous. He couldn't even drive the car. Joss drove with Luke in front and Mew with Gulf at back. He was screaming the whole way. They already called the doctors. All were ready when the reached. Gulf went to the operation and gave birth to two beautiful cute baby boys. Yes, both are boys. Gulf was still unconscious. Mew was with him. In fact his whole family was with him. The nurse brought the babies. Mew's mom carried one and other one Luke. Mew hugged and kissed both and also carried them. He gave them back and whole family started cooing on them. Gulf was getting conscious slowly.

"Meww"

"yes, yes baby...I am here.."

"babies..I want to see them.. babies.."

"yes sweety.."

Mom and Luke brought babies. Gulf hold them both close to his heart.

"Mew, they are so cute.. my bunnies... I love you so much..so much.. muaahh, muaah.."

He gave lots of kisses to them. At that time, nurse came with the birth certificate.

"Sir, what are the names of the babies?"

"yes Gulf, what are the names?"

Gulf looked at Mew. Mew nodded his head. Gulf looked at the babies and said,

"Type and Tine... the elder one is Type Kanawat Suppasit and the second one is Tine Kanawat Suppasit. My cute tiny bunnies...Welcome to the family.."

----------------------------------------------

yup, I am here. After so long. Anyone want to hear my story? I have some that I can share.

Btw, I am coming back to daily rutin. Let's see.

Do comment and vote.

And thank you for reading my both stories.

See you soon.