Chapter 12 : Love is in the air !

" I love you Gulf...I really love you a lot.."

"What??"

" I love you Gulf... from the moment I see you that day..at first I thought it was just a lust but as we spend time together, I was sure I like you...that day when you said you want to move out, I was so hurt and sad and I didn't even know why..but soon I understood that I don't only liked you but love you..I love you so much Gulf..and it is not sudden... I thought over and over ..and now I am sure this is not only my lust but love for you... I love you Gulf baby..."

All this time , different kinds of emotions are seen in his face. Surprise, shocked, sad, happy...but mostly love.. He could see pure love for him in Mew's eyes. He was so happy. The tiny doubt he had also got cleared with Mew's confession. Now, he is also sure about his feeling. He is so over the moon with his emotions that his eyes filled with water.

"Don't cry Gulf...I know this is lot to take in. I am not pressuring you with my feelings. I am just letting you know about them..please don't cry..you know I don't like seeing you cry..

"(sobs)... yess...(sobs)"

"what yes?"

" I ..I..(sobs)...I ..Lo(sobs)..love ..you....I Love you too..phi"

"what ..you are not joking right.."

"why will I joke on this?...I love you..I really do...yes, I am dumb..this is first time falling in love...so yeah, I took time...I love you..phi.."

"Oh my ...are serious? yes...I am so happy..."

Mew stood up from his sit and went to Gulf and picked him up, turning him around.

"hahaha..phi..don't....someone will come.."

"no one will come..it's a private cabin. Yes..I love you too..Thank you..Thank you so much.."

Mew put him down and hugged him tight. He was so happy.

Suddenly the bell ringed indicating the food arrived. They moved away from each other and sat back on their seats. The waiter came in and set the order on the table. The whole time Gulf was looking down, blushing cutely and Mew was looking at him with love in eyes and a teasing smile. The whole atmosphere was so romantic that at the time of leaving the waiter looked at them and said,

"Enjoy your date sirs..."

Hearing that, Gulf blushed even more. His ears, his cheeks..all were red. They enjoyed their dinner with sweet talks. After the dinner, Mew took Gulf to a nearest part. The winter was near. There was a cold breeze blowing. There were few more other couples enjoying the night. When walking they saw a ice cream parlour. Gulf dragged Mew to the shop. Mew just let him do what he wanted. They bought two cups of ice cream, one chocolate and one vanilla. They sat on the near bench.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?"

nothing much..I will be working just on the cafe..and you?

" just one or two important meeting, that's it... Gulf, can I ask you something?"

"yeahhh" Gulf said taking another scoop.

There was some ice cream stick on his lips. Mew removed that with his thumb and then licked it with a smirk. Gulf was so shy that he couldn't look at him.

"..umm...what were you saying?"

"oh..yes..Gulf, if you don't mind, can I take you to meet my parents?"

Gulf was so shocked that he almost dropped his spoon.

" WHAT?"

"You don't want to meet my parents?"

"No...I mean yes..obviously, I want to meet your parents. But don't you think it's so early? I mean, we just got together today...and most important, do you think they will like me? You are so good...just perfect ...and look at me..it's just me..Gulf...an orphan..I don't know my parents..and I just work on a cafe shops..I can't be compared to you..Don't you think so????"

For some moment, Mew was confused. All his insecurities came back to him. But when he heard Gulf's reply, his all doubts were gone. He just turned Gulf and hugged him so tight. Gulf is so innocent. He is so pure.

" You don't have to think about these. You are so special for me. You are above comparison. And my parents will definitely like you. Not only my parents but also all of my family members. You are so cute. Why will anyone not like you?"

"You are just saying..."

"No, you will see...they will definitely like you..so, do you wanna meet him?"

"ummm...I want to meet them.. so, when we are going?"

"this weekend..."

"what?..(Gulf counted dates on his finger)...that is just 2 days apart....ohhh...what am I gonna do?"

" hahaha..you don't have to do anything..just be yourself..."

"okay then..."

Gulf leaned down on Mews shoulder. He was quite sleepy. He was running all day from here to there.

"let's go Gulf...you can sleep comfortablely on the bed.."

"umm..just 5 mins..I like this..."

"okay then..."

They sat there for another 20 minutes. Gulf was already sleeping on Mews shoulder. Mew pulled Gulf up and gave him piggy back ride to the car. He then headed to Gulfs apartment. He could bring Gulf to his house..but he didn't want to do that without Gulf's permission. Before going in, they shared a sweet long kiss. They wished each other Goodnight. Gulf then went out. Mew was looking at him all the time. Suddenly Gulf turned around and said,

"ummm...do you wanna spend the night here? I know, you may not be comfortable. But...."

"no buts...I will love to do that..."

Mew parked the car. Then came in and washed up. Gulf gave him the biggest night suit he had. Mew wear it. Gulfs bed was of queen size. They were sleeping in each other arms. This was the best sleep they had ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...so I am very much free, so here is an another chapter for you. Hope you guys like it.

Do vote and comment.

Also, I am thinking about writing a one-shot. If you have any idea for that, please suggest me.

bye....take care