Chapter 23 : light after a storm

The morning came. It was early when Mew woke up. He had never slept for so long so though he tried but he couldn't. He decided to enjoy this time looking at the beautiful angle sleeping beside him. He sure scared this little angle. He too for sometime thought he may couldn't able to see him again. He is so glad that he got another chance to spend time with his cutie. In his whole life, Mew was never scared of death. For the first time he was scared. He was scared he may not see Gulf again. Ahh, love really makes a man change. Now that he dreams a future with Gulf, he will be very careful from now on. So that he can protect that dream and also the person behind that, Gulf.

Mew slowly kissed Gulfs forehead and hugged him. Gulf too, in his sleep scooped towards him and hugged him back. He ran his fingers through the silky hairs of Gulf. Unknowing he too slept.

.

.

.

When the others came with breakfast, they found the couple cuddling and sleeping very peacefully. It was a lovely sight. The doctors came after few minutes. It was the morning check up. So, unfortunately they had to wake them up. the doctors thoroughly examined them. Mew was advised for 1 week bed rest. His stitches were new. They need time to heal. He is forbidden from doing any hard works. As for Gulf, he was okay. there was also another thing that want to talk about in private. So the other members went out leaving Mew and Gulf with the doctor.

"Mr. Suppasit and Mr Kanawat...there is something I want to talk about."

"Is everything alright doctor?"

"yeah, its alright..I would like to tell you something."

"yes..please carry on.."

"so, when Mr. Kanawat was brought yesterday, I was the one who examined him. and I strongly believe that Mr. Kanawat is pregnant."

"What??? "

"is it true?"

"yes, for that I would like to do an ultrasound. If you come with me.."

"yes, we are going.."

They went with the doctor. First Gulf didn't let Mew to come, but he insists. So they brought a wheelchair for him. When the others asked, they said that its a routine check up. They didn't want to tell anyone without confirming.

Doctor did the ultrasound.

"my hunch is right. Mr. Kanawat is indeed pregnant. You see that small dot here. That's your baby. And it is about 5 weeks old. Congratulation to both of you"

They both were speechless. It was unexpected. They always want a baby but never thought that their wish will come true too soon. They both had tears in their eyes.

"Mr.s ...are you all right?"

"hhuh...its true right..I am pregnant!? You hear that P'Mew..I am pregnant. There is a baby in me.."

"yes baby..my baby is having a baby.. I am so happy. I am going to be dad.. thank you bii...thank you so much.."

"thank you God..I am soo happy..."

They hugged each other and kissed. It was so intense that the doctor felt shy and coughed.

"oh sorry doc, we are just so happy..thank you.."

"its okay..that happens."

"BtW I want to ask you something. You see, we were consulting a doctor before and he said that Gulf had some problems though it was cured. So, is everything okay?"

"yes, I have checked and it is okay. Though there 3 months are very precious. He should be taken care of. I have prescribed some vitamins. Take them. And I will see you after 1 months for routine check up. okay, I will take my leave. Have a good day.."

"you too doctor."

,

,

,

Mew and Gulf again hugged.

"I am so happy boo.."

"Me too bii..me too.."

"I didn't tell you. When I was unconscious, I had a dream. In that dream, me , you and a little boy was there. We were playing and laughing. I was so jealous of that Gulf in my dream. But now that the dream came true, I am so happy.."

"yes baby... we will make that dream come true. Now, lets go and tell our family. They will be so happy."

"umm..not like that Phi.."

"then..what you think?"

"well, let's plan a surprise for them.."

---------------------------------------------------------
Since I love you, so here is another one. Good night guys.

See you soon