Chapter 14 : Meeting the family

Luke's POV

"what are you doing? Put that pot at right and these flowers...they haven't been changed yet...and change these covers..put some bright colors cloth...fast..fast fast...P'mew will arrive soon .."

OMG...what are these house keepers are doing? From morning I been doing and guiding them all this times yet there are lot of things to done. How am I going to do this? P'Mew will arrive soon. He will be coming home after almost three months. Plus he will be bringing his boyfriend. Joss showed me his photo, Gulf...he is so cute. I want to squeeze his cheeks. He is like a little kid. I am so excited to meet him. oh shit..I have not started making lunch. I saw mama coming towards me with Emiley. I was so busy from morning that I forgot about Emiley totally. Thank God, papa and mama are there, so I don't have to take tension about her. She is so excited. From yesterday, she been asking about P'Mew. She loves him so much.

"Mama..mama..when P'Mew is coming?"

"I don't know baby...soon..he is coming soon.."

She run to me and hugged me. She calls me mama and Joss as dada from the first time she started talking. I have no problem with that. Mama Aleena comes to me and said,

"you are taking too much pressure Luke. Look, everything is done. I have checked the menu and the chef already half way of preparing. You go and get ready. I tried to make Emiley get ready but she said she will get ready if her sweet mama helps her. So you two, go and get ready..go go..I will check the rest."

"thank you mama.."

I picked Emiley up and went to her room. I helped her to get ready. He is wearing the dress P'Mew gifted her on her birthday. She also got matching shoes and a tiara. That tiara has diamonds on it. So I lured her not to wear it today. I know, when she will see phi, she will forget about everything and I cant take it if she broke that. So no. After sending her downstairs , I went to my room. And I saw Joss sitting on the bed working on laptop in his shorts. I mean, how can someone be so lazy!

"Joss..baby , what are you doing? I clearly told you to get ready and help me. You neither got ready nor you helped me. Your work can wait. P'mew is bringing Gulf for the first time. He is bringing someone. do you know how big it is? After that incident, I never thought he will let someone in his life though I hoped. I am so happy that phi decided to live his life. Today is so special..and here you are....go, get ready."

I was finding outfits for me and Joss while I was saying all this. So, I didn't notice when Joss came to me. I got surprised when he suddenly hugged me. He kissed me neck. Oh God, why is he so good? He can make me hard just by his look. He brings his lips to my ears and said,

"I am so lucky to have you. You take care of every member of our family. You do so much for them. I am so happy. I love you so much..muaahh.."

I smiled.

"they are also my family. Surely I will think about them. And I am lucky that I got you as my other half. I love you too hubby..so so much.."

We shared a sweet kiss. I can feel his getting hard. If we continue this for another second than I don't know whether I will able to walk or not.

"okay..let's stop here.."

"no..I want more..we have time..I will be quick..promise.."

"no baby..I don't want to walk like a penguin...you go wash here...I will use Emiley's bathroom..now go..shoo.."

I walk out and went to Emiley's bathroom. I noticed hickey on my neck. This horny beast. It will not cover with my shirt. What am I gonna do?

.