Chapter 20 : See you again !!

The days have been great for Mew and Gulf. They were enjoying their best days. They would wake up together. Then they would exercise in their own ways. By the time they reach the table, their breakfast would be ready on the table. Sometimes Gulf would give the maids leave and he would do the whole works. Its his request. Mew has not even given him permission to work. For him, Gulf has not recovered yet. But for Gulf, he is now well and fine and why no! Mew has personally prepared a time table for Gulf when and what he would eat, what time he would go for exercise and what exercise he would do and for how much. He also bought some supplements for him. He took the doctors word so seriously; even Gulf feels its too much sometimes. Due to Mews effort, Gulf has also gain weight. The previous week they visited the doctor for regular check-up. Dr. Joon said that Gulf is getting better now and he is also having his periods regularly now, if it continues within no time he will be healthy as a horse. It pushed Mew to be strict in his this time – table which become a headache for Gulf. Neither can he eat his favourites nor can he sleep anytime. Mew didn't let Gulf eat this saying its unhealthy. It frustrates Gulf but on the next moment, Mews love make all possible. He pampers Gulf so much that all these are nothing for him.

But the problem arose when Mew had to go for a over-sea business. Normally he would leave it to Joss or others. But this one, he cant avoid it. It has been bothering him these days. Point is he could not trust anyone when it comes to Gulf. Gulf first suggested that he could live in the house by himself as maids and Mr Brant is there for him. But no ... Mew made a commotion on this. Finally when his mom and Luke nonstop nagged that Gulf will be fine and healthy with them, he agreed. He gave his mom a full list of Gulfs diet and all, a full list of do's and don't's .

Finally the day came when Mew had to go. He has his private jet, Max is there with few of the body-guards as they has their people everywhere and it is just a meeting. All set to go.

"Are you sure Bii ? Will you be right? "

"sure Boo... I will be all right..you go..."

"Sure na..you can just come with me.."

"no.. Its not gonna happen.. you will go and do your meeting while I will just enjoy here.. and it is only for 2 days..now go.. be good there and call me as soon as you land.. okay."

"okay.. what can I do then? Promise me you will take care.."

"I will.. I remember each and every thing.. and I have mom and Luke to take care of me.."

"yes yes..okay then..I will go now.."

"bye boo...I love you ..take care.."

"bye love..I love you too,, "

.

.

.

Gulf's POV

What is this? We are going back but this tear, they just don't stop. Mama is petting my back. I was so strong in front of my Mew but truly speaking I am missing him. His flight just took off 15 minutes ago and I am missing him terribly. Mom and Luke is consoling me. I know I am being dramatic but couldn't help. We reached home.

Aleena(mom) : " Are you okay Gulf?"

"yes mom, I will be fine after a nap."

Luke: "Come I will take you.. "

P'Luke brought me to Mews room , I mean ours. I also have my cloths and other things here also. It is P'Mew's idea. I lied down on the bed. I don't know when my eyes closed thinking about him.

When I woke up, it was already afternoon. I didn't find anyone inside that means they are in the garden. Usually mom and P'Luke would have the afternoon snakes with Emiley playing with them. I directly went there and I was right. It is just a lovely sight, Emiley playing with P'Luke. Suddenly a thought came to me. What will it be feel like playing with your own son/daughter? What will it feel when I will first hold him/her? When I will hear him/her calling me mom or P'Mew dad? It will surely feel magical. I didn't notice when I reached there. Emiley came running me. I lift him up and kissed her cheeks. I hope I will have someone cute like her. I sat with them and played with her. It really felt good. All the stresses are just gone. I hope the rest 2 days pass just like this. I really hope so.

------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I am sorry. My brother broke his left leg. 2 ligament broke. Now he got a plaster for 3 weeks. I mean, these problems just come one after another.

Anyway, so here is a new one. Get ready with some tissues. May be you might need it in future, I don't know.

Let me know your thoughts. Do vote and comment.

See you soon.