Chapter 10 : Thinking out loud !!

Mew's POV

Aishhhhh... I feel I am a stoker. I have been following Gulf secretly from the time he left the gang house/mansion. My days don't complete if I don't see him at least once. I park my car near his apartment and I watch him through the small window of his house. Sometime he will be cleaning, sometime he will be dancing with the headphones or sometime I will see him just staring outside. I wish I could just run to him..soon..very soon...

I know once he left, he will be searching for new jobs. I got an idea. With the help of two of my men, Win and Bright, I opened a cafe near his house. The day when he entered the cafe looking for job, I was also there. I was hearing all their conversation by call that Bright connect to me. I was just sitting in the small office of the cafe. I also got to taste the drink that he made. Damn..it was so tasty. My baby is so talented. But these two almost f**ked up, I mean they should at least ask him about himself or so on question that usually asked in an interview. Gulf was getting suspicious. At last, they managed to sort it out or else I would have beaten them up. I was so happy when I finally saw his smile. He was really happy. Ahh...My baby..soon you will be in my arms.

.

.

.

(Time skipped to the day Gulf went to the company)

I was going through the files when Win called me to inform that Gulf is coming here..OMG..I am not prepared..Do I look good? I been skipping sleeps..I hope I am not looking like zombie..this office is also so messy. He informed me that Gulf will be here within 20 minutes. I called Max immediately and asked him to clean my room. I then went to fresh up. This whole floor is only for me. Along with my office I also have a bedroom, bathroom and a kitchen with small living room. When the work load is too much I live here. So I have all required staffs here. I washed my hair and quickly changed my cloths. Max was done by the time I came back to my office. Then my guards told me that Gulf is already at lobby. Clam done...I will be meeting Gulf after almost one month. Though I looked at him from far but I never come in front of him. So facing him is making my heart beats fast. I faced towards the window and took some long breaths. There...the door knocked and I heard the most beautiful voice.

"Good morning sir, I am here to deliver your order from Sweet paradise. If you don't mind, can you tell me where I can put this?"

I turned and wawoo...he is so pretty. I almost freaked out.

"Good morning Gulf...nice to see you.."

.

.

.

.

Gulf was shocked to see his P'Mew. He was so surprised that for minutes he lost his voice. The later was looking so handsome and sexy with his wet hair and fitted suit. His sleeves was rolled up showing is sexy veins. Gulf was happy as well as emotional. He was missing the later so badly. So seeing the person in front, he couldn't help himself. He put the coffees in the nearest table and went towards Mew. He hold the later in a tight hug and cried on his shoulder making Mew shocked too. Mew didn't expect Gulf to cry.

"PHI....(sobs)...PMew....(sobs)....."

"sushhh...Gulf...don't cry.."

"Phi..you are here..you are real, right? ..(sobs)...do you know how much I missed you??...(sobs)..you told me you will be with me, you will never leave me...but you didn't come to meet me once in this whole month...you didn't even called me to ask how I am doing...You are so bad...other phi called..but you..(sobs)...I hate you...phi..."

"Phi is sorry na...Phi was busy...phi will never leave Gulf again...stop crying...you will look ugly.."

Gulf looses his hold on Mew and looked at him with a pout. His eyes were red. There are tears still coming from his eyes. He gave Mew an angry look. But to Mew, he was looking more cute, angry little kitten. His kitten.

"Okay okay..come..don't cry anymore..you know I don't like seeing you cry.."

Mew embraced Gulf to another hug. Finally after few more minutes, Gulf stopped crying and he calmed down. Mew made Gulf sat on nearest chair, which was apparently his and gave him a glass of water.

"are you okay now?"

"yes phi..thank you and sorry if I over reacted...but I really missed you and I am so happy to meet you.."

"me too Gulf..me too...I missed you also.."

"that's why you didn't come, didn't even called.."

"phi is sorry na..and you also didn't call phi.."

"I was scared phi..you didn't even meet me when I left the mansion.."

"umm..sorry..I was busy.."

"its okay now that I meet you...so this is your company? You are so rich phi.."

"yes and no...this is our family company...me and my brother manage it.."

"umm..."

"so anything happen? You want to tell me something..."

"nothing special actually..but I got a job..Its a permanent job on the cafe you just ordered..the pay is high..now I don't have to work all day and night without a break..."

"good...if they don't treat you well, tell me..I will take care of them.."

"hahaha...no need phi..Win and Bright is so good to me.. I like it there..."

They sat there and chat for some more time. When suddenly Gulf checked his watch it was already 2 hours of him sitting there. Time flies fast when you are with your loved one. He quickly took his leave promising Mew to meet for dinner at night.

---------------------------------------------------------
Here is another one..hope you like it. will update another one soon.

Do vote and comment..
bye...see you soon