Chapter 33

Days passed and the attacks are seemed to stopped which made everyone more anxious. Whoever was targeting them is not someone who would stopped without fulfilling their mission. If it was past, Mew would not give a shit to this but now things are different. He has his own little family to look after. He swears if anything happens to them, he will flip the world. So he is feared. There was a gun fire and fight in last month and after that nothing. Thinking this, he is getting headache. The kids and Gulf have not been out of the house for many days. Though they have a big campus but it is not right. He also wants to live like a normal family without thinking about others, having picnic, roaming around the roads without anyone following them. Just him and his family. Not thinking that at any moment something may happen. If someday he can leave all this then he want to spend his days in a house near sea, away from city noise.

Mew was thinking about all this sitting near the window. Suddenly he felt ting hands covering his eyes. A smile just appeared in his lips. The next he heard an angelic voice.

"tell dada, who am I?" Gulf said in voice followed by a giggle.

"oh...is this Gulf?"

"o nooo.da..da." A cute voice answered.

"ohh.so this is my baby tine..."

"DAAADAAA...."

Mew felt little hands hugging is neck. He turned and took him in his lap. It was Type. Mew knew it. His babies started speaking or should I say trying to speak. And he can clearly distinguish Type and Tine's voice.

Type sat on his lap crossing his hand and pouting. Type was stubborn and can easily get angry. Mew is his favourite but when he is hungry or sleepy or hurting, he needs Gulf. Only Gulf can then calm him down. On the other hand, Tine is quite peace loving. Unless you mess with him, he has no trouble. He rarely gets angry. His favourite is Gulf.

"ohh...so it is my baby Type.. Type baby, look at me.."

"noo..dada bad.." He moved his head away from Mew.

Gulf laughed at this. He sat on the near chair with Tine in his lap. Tine was smiling whole time.

"oh dada, you made your baby Type angry..now what you will do?"

"what can I do? dada is sorry baby.."

Type tried to move further away from Mew. Doing this he almost fall from the lap, though Mew will never let his baby fall. Type got scared, he scoped close to Mew, clenching his t-shirt with his tiny hands. He had a scared look but he immediately changed it back to the pout sulk face.

"aww my baby...dada is sorry na...okay..so how about dada takes the babies to amusement park?"

"yeahhh dada Type labs you..soo much.."

Tine wiggled in Gulf's arm to go to Mew. Gulf gave Tine to Mew. Tine also joined his brother in the joy. Gulf looked at them with so much. Though he was worried about whatever is going on. At a time like this, is it safe for the babies to go to a crowded place like Amusement park? Mew could sense the worry in Gulf's smiling eyes. He nodded, assuring his husband that everything gonna be all right.

They got ready and went to the park. All the way, the kids were so happy. They were giggling, bouncing, laughing. The bodyguards were following them very closely yet undercovered. They don't want to attract unnecessary attention to them. The park was already secured.
Mew and Gulf reached the park. The kids were so happy. Why not? For the past few months, they were always in home. They were tagging their parents from one to another. If Type points to the roller coaster, Tine would point to merry-go-round. It was  so hassel yet they were happy. Finally they were enjoying just like a normal family, away from all the duties.
They really enjoyed each ride. Though many were not for the kids, yet they enjoyed.
It was already after noon when they decided to have the lunch with some ice cream or should it be iceee skeeem .
Mew went to ordered the lunch while Gulf waited at the table with the kids. He took out the water bottles for the kids and gave them. They were sweating very much so Gulf was also cleaning them with the baby towel. He was thinking of changing their cloths when suddenly Win and Bright came out of nowhere.
"wiiineee.."
"Biiieeettt..."
Type called for Win and Tine for Bright.
"Hello kids...you came without us.. We are so sad.." Win said making a sad face.
"Nooo...don't be sad. We lav you.."
"Then come with us...we have a big tab of Ice cream. We can't finish it. Help us to finish it. come."
" okay...letz goo..."
"dada...letz go eat icee shem.."
Tine said when Mew approach their table.
"Okay babies...let's go.."

Mew's POV

I went to the counter to order food. I was in the line. I look at my three babies. Gulf were wiping their sweats. They really enjoyed a lot. I am so happy today.
When I was about a person next to order, I saw a red lesser dot on the kids back pack. I looked for the source and found that it was coming from the top floor of princess castle. If I run from here, it is  not possible for to reach them before something happens. I run to them when I saw out of nowhere Win and Bright came, then I looked at the castle and saw Max standing at the exact spot of the shooter. He shake his head, meaning he couldn't catch him. We have to leave now. I can't risk their lives. When  I reach the  table, Win had already convinced them to leave the place. The babies like Win and Bright a lot. Though they have their own favourites. Gulf looked at me with questioning eyes. I signed him to talk later.

--------------------------------------------------

I have nothing to say. I know I am late and I have no excused for that. I am just busy with life.

Hope you like it. Do vote and comment.

See you later