Chapter 24: Party time!!

Happy New Year...❤❤

For the pass weeks, both Mew and Gulf is thinking how to reveal this news to the family. Mew is completely healed now so is Gulf. They are living in the family house as an excuse to Mew's health. But it is because Mew insisted that Gulf should be around people so that if something happens when he is not around they can help him. Mew's family still don't know about Gulf's past and about his health. Every morning they wake up in an intention to tell them, but due to some circumstances they just couldn't. They have to hurry as in few days Gulf's morning sickness will start.

They are sitting in the dining table for breakfast when Mew's mom started.

"Ahem Ahem... so, as we all know, tomorrow is Christmas and I want to have a party. This year has been good to us. Though it has some ups and down, but we got to meet Gulf and my Mew is not single anymore. So, let's celebrate. What's say?"

Luke- "I completely agree with mom... let's have some party.."

Emiley- "yeeee...we are having party. Papa, will Santa clause come?"

Luke - "Sure baby, if you behave well, then Santa will definitely come, right Joss?"

Joss - "ha???? Oh yess... Santa will come for you baby.. "

" If you have already decided, then what am I to say no? What do you think Mew?"

Mew's dad asked him. Mew was lost in thoughts that he didn't hear. Gulf pinched his arm to take him to the ground.

"Ouch...umm ha...oh yes...we should definitely."

"perfect, let's do some shopping. Luke and Gulf, come with me. We have lots to do. And Mew, call Tul, Gun, Win , Han and Saint, tell them I need some extra hands. You can have their boys to do other works. "

"okay, but mom, don't be crazy. Whenever you call them..the outcome is always something crazy.."

"don't try to act smart..okay..it's not crazy, it's classy.. you go and do your works..don't mind my business.."

And that's it. Everyone knows not to interfere when Mew's mom decides to have party. She gets only few occasions to do so. So yeah, it's not bad to have party occasionally, right?

Gulf, Mew's mom and the boys were inside the mom's room for more than an hour. Then they came out and went out for shopping. It was almost lunch when they came back and immediately started decorating and arranging things.

 It was almost lunch when they came back and immediately started decorating and arranging things