Chapter 32: The secret!

Flasback
(After MewGulf's wedding)

Gulf's POV

I am bored. I am soooo bored. I am used to working all day. Yes, it was exhausting but I am used to this rutin. Not that much works, but I can at least do my works. Like small little things. But no, no one gives me any works. Not a small one. So I am bored. I have watched all the episodes of the drama, mom is out to a party, Emiley is at school, Mew and Joss are at office and others are doing their works. I know I can call any of the boys to company me but I don't want to disturb them. This is so frustrating.

Wait a minute! Where is phi Luke? I know he did not leave the house, or did he? Lets find him.

I went out of the room and started searching for him. The guard told me tht he haven't seen Luke going out of the house and his car is still here. So he is definitely somewhere but how to find him? But I am happy as I have something to do.
Garden no
kitchen no
playroom no
living room no
back yard no
then where he is??
I am back in the house. Wait, did I check his room? Maybe no.. how fool I am.
I went to their room I knock at the door for few times. When no one answered, I opened the door and walked in. None...no one..
The number of times I came to this room can be counted in finger tips. I spend so much time with Emiley but not in their room, we spend time in her room or the play room. Everytime I came here, I got amazed. First, this room is not normal, it's huge. There are photos of Luke and Joss, before and after marriage and also of Emiley. It is arranged so well. All organized. Something I am not so good at. I mean I can but not as Luke. The interior is superb. And this reck of books. Surely they like reading, though it not looks like. I also like reading. Before, I read books on my free times. This one is out of order. Maybe he was reading it before going out. I pull the book out and turned few pages. When I put it back, I think I can see a button there. Curiosity kills the cat. And I press it.

You can't believe what I saw there. It's a secret room...actually a pathway which eventually I suppose will end on a room. As I was so bored, so I decided to follow the road. On each step the lights turned on. When I was like  step away from the door, it closed. So I have no other option than to follow the path.
There is a secured door in front of me. It requires password. Now I am screwed. what can be it? There is also finger print senses. I put my thumb and it unlocked. I was so surprised.
But I got more like 10x when I saw what was inside. What I saw, was like high class equipments, lots of computers, gadgets and all. Luke and few other were there working. I called him.
"Phi..."
"ohh Gulf...hi..come..sit"
"wait!!! why are you not surprised...I mean normally in this type of scene, you should be shocked, asking me questions like why I am here or how did I found out? like these type questions...huuh...what are you thinking?.."
"I am not thinking..yes, I am shocked on how can you ask so many questions without taking a breath ? And I think you should stop believing everything in those TV dramas... As you can see this place is fully secured. So don't you think that it would have CCTV ...ha????"
" that makes sense....so tell me, what is this all about?"
I made myself comfortable on the couch and Luke came and sat beside me. He called one of the boys and asked him to bring snacks. I asked for a chess burst pizza, non veg loaded. Yummmm yum yum... Then he started telling me.
" So, after getting married to Joss I stopped being model. He didn't tell me to though. But I don't want to. After few months or may be a year, I started feeling bored. Emiley was 2 years old then and she started going to kindergarten. you may not know, she was kidnapped once from her school. At that time I was devastated Gulf. Thank to Joss and P'Mew, they brought her back in less than 6 hours. But those hours were like a year to me. I was even more frustrated when I wouldn't help with anything. I am a computer  engineer BTW still I was of no help. At that time I promised myself that I would do anything at my power to save this family. I told my idea to Joss and P'Mew and we set this up. You see, this is kind of an underground base. yes, it is under the ground. We have everything here. We keep eye on anything you name. There are also weapons and other vehicles here in time of emergency. This place is something that is not meant to be seen or known by others. Even mom and dad don't know about this. Only trusted persons are allowed here. Another one is at the mansion where you first meet P'Mew. That is maintained by Max, Zee, Bright , Off. Since you are pregnant and need help so Saint, Tul ,Win and Gun are here. Usually they also manage the other base with their boyfriends. So yeah, welcome to our world. And before you ask why you are allowed, that is because P'Mew trusts you and I am a hacker. I can hack any device. "

I just sat there slipping my milkshake. WAWOO... It's a lot to take. But then I think again, they are the strongest gang. So obviously they will think about their safety.
While listening to Luke , a thought occured to me. What if what happened to Emiley happens tp my babies too? I am not good at anything. How am I going to help? What will I do? Just thinking about anything happening to my babies is making my heart bleed. I can't take that. I have to be strong for my babies. For myself. So that I can stand strong with P'Mew.
"umm...Phhhiiii....."
"I know this tone...what you need this time?"
" Don't be a meanie... I am not like that.."
Luke gave me are-you-serious kind of look.
"okay, may be sometime.... Anyways, what I was asking that, are you recruiting?"
"not really...but if someone is good and trusted than we may consider."
" what about someone who is trusted, is hard-working, tall, handsome ? most specially you know him.."
" how ? I don't know someone like this?"
" come on...someone who is strong, well now he has put on some weight and is looking cute rather than strong..you know him.."
I swear I can see Luke is smirking. This guy...
" who? I still don't know him?"
I walked and sat on him.

"Hire me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one. Enjoy.
Do vote and comment.
See you soon.