Chapter 9

Adrian P.O.V

I arrived at the venue, and all the arrangement for the anniversary was handled very well by my staff. I saw Mom and Dad in the room talking to some of the guests. I started walking towards them.

"Hey Mom and Dad" I greeted them while I gave a side hug to my Dad and kissed Mom's cheeks.

"Hello Son, how are you? You hardly visit us nowadays, " Mom spoke sadly.

"I am fine Mom, I was just busy with the work. I will surely come and stay with you once I am free" I replied back.

"You did a really good job in arranging everything today," Dad said and patted my shoulders.

"Anything for you both, I'm glad that you liked it".I replied happily, as I continued to talk with them along with some other guests.

Soon I excused myself and attended a few business associates when I saw Jessica at the entrance, she immediately spotted me, she smiled seductively as our eyes met. She started walking in my direction wearing a short cocktail dress. Once She came beside me and I quickly gave her a tight hug.

"You look so beautiful, babe" I whispered in her ears. She giggled and thanked me back. We got busy talking with our friends and business partners. A few minutes later Chloe and Justin came and joined us

still don't know if Chloe and Justin were a couple or not.

Soon were all together while Chloe was talking to Jessica, Justin was discussing his new project with me and Noah.

We were in the middle of our conversation when I saw everyone looking towards the entrance. I ignored the crowd and resumed our conversation when suddenly Justin exclaimed

"Wow! Who is she?".Making us all turn our attention to him.

I turned back to see whom he was talking about when my breath hitched as I saw the beauty walking down, She looked stunning, with her angelic face and sexy figure she looked insanely gorgeous. Her brown hairs were tight up and her flawless face was covered with minimal makeup. Wearing that blue strapless dress that hugs her sexy figure I could hardly take my eyes off her.

Almost everybody in the room had turned their attention to her, She got down the stairs and walked with an aura of confidence While her hazel eyes were searching for someone in the crowd, her face lit up once she saw something and she started walking towards the opposite side of the room, soon disappearing into the crowd.

"Who was that?" Chloe and Jessica asked in together. I shrugged my shoulders in denial.

" Even I don't know her". The same reply came from Noah and Justin.

" She is hot" Justin replied which resulted in him getting a small punch from Chloe.

" Well, Has anyone met Sarah yet?" Noah asked. The thought of her spoiled my whole mood.

"Well, I didn't see her at the party" Jessica replied.

"Do you know anything about her arrival, Chloe? After all, she is your sister." Justin asked Chloe. I could notice Chloe's happy face change into an irritated one.

"She is not my sister, she can never be my sister." Chloe declared.

"Well just hope she doesn't show her ugly face at this party, at least the engagement drama will get postponed" Jessica muttered annoyingly and we all decided to change the subject.

I got busy talking with some of my business associates, when I saw her again, the woman who has got everyone's attention. This was now talking with my mother, maybe congratulating her.