Chapter 30

Sarah P.O.V

"I never said I was here to take you back to the mansion. I am here so that we can live together here in this house from now."

"I can't let my beautiful wife live here all alone," Adrian spoke.

And By now my body felt physically drained from all this drama. Whenever I start with a normal life forgetting everything behind, Adrian decides to come and ruin it.

I couldn't comprehend what gruesome act had I done to have this terrible life.

I just want to have a normal life away from these people.

Why can't he understand that I don't want to be with him?

Why can't he let me live peacefully?

I took a deep breath and removed his hands from my waist while stepping away from him. He stood there, staring at me with a mocking smile on his lips.

"Mr. Parker, Let me remind you that you signed those divorce papers. So you do not have any rights to fulfill when it comes to me"

" I know that I signed the papers but let me remind you that we need to be together until the resort is completed." He retorted back.

"That doesn't change the fact that we both signed the divorce papers, it is only for the sake of our companies that I am keeping our divorce a secret Adrian. But that doesn't mean we have to stay together. I replied instantly

"We need to stay together under one roof Sarah, as the people will know eventually if we will be living separately. Living together for a few months won't harm us" He answered.

Well, he has a point, but I can't trust Adrian after knowing what a monster he is.

What if he just put up a facade in front of me so that he could come and hurt me again?

I remember his apology for his behavior yet I still get traumatized in his presence.
His face brings back those awful memories of those nights with him.

But having no other option I had to wait for a few more months to get over but until then I have to be with him.

F*ck my life!!

"Alright, Adrian. You can live here but remember to stay away from me. I already had enough of your tantrums, so you stay away from my life and I will stay away from yours. "

"Also I do not want your Jessica roaming in my house, if you want to meet her then you better do that outside my house," I said

"That won't be a problem since I and Jessica are not together anymore. I broke up with her" He replied while folding my arms.

I was a bit surprised by this revelation. Until yesterday they were living happily together and planning their future to be good parents and now all of sudden they broke up.

Well, his personal life shouldn't be my problem anyway.

"You can take the guest room which is beside my bedroom," I said and started walking towards my room.

I was walking past him when he suddenly gripped my arm, I turned back and gave him a furious glare.

"Don't you want to know why we broke up?" he said while pulling me a bit closer to him.

"Why would be I interested in knowing your personal affairs, Parker? I don't know what games you and Jessica are playing but let me tell you this time you both can't harm me again." I pulled my arm away and started walking to my bedroom but he dragged me back to him again.